its up to you mate really, Cavani still looks great but is 32.. he has very high natural fitness so he will be able to play at this level until around 34-35 with good stats

Hernandez is good as well, I would rather look for regens to bring in by now, Cavani is a great tutor as well!

but if I had to sell someone it would be Hernandez as getting a regen that is twice as good as him is fairly easy now :) and Cavani can tutor them for at least 2 more seasons

Definitely Cavani.
its up to you mate really, Cavani still looks great but is 32.. he has very high natural fitness so he will be able to play at this level until around 34-35 with good stats

Hernandez is good as well, I would rather look for regens to bring in by now, Cavani is a great tutor as well!

but if I had to sell someone it would be Hernandez as getting a regen that is twice as good as him is fairly easy now :) and Cavani can tutor them for at least 2 more seasons
Thanks for the replies, I'll keep Cavani and sell Hernandez. The reason I wanted to sell one of them is because I have some great regen strikers who I would like to give more playing time this season :)

Keep Cavani. He can play for few more years as his NATURAL FITNESS is very high.