Pottsy

Reaction score
I seem to have a bit of a problem where I try to buy every up and coming youngster in order to stop other teams having them (H)

So I'm at Chelsea in 2015 and I have far too many players(Mostly strikers) and some are getting annoyed.

Forwards I have -
Torres
Neymar
Babacar
Lukaku
Bojan
Sanchez
And at least 3/4 world class regens aged between 16 and 20

Midfield -
Moussa Sisoko
Kaka
Essien
Rodwell
Chamberland
Lucas
And once again 2/3 world class regens

Defence -
Phil Jones
Luiz
Subotic
Alex
Diego Renan
Richards
And a few promising youngsters

My under 18s and reserve squads are also packed to the rim

Do you have any suggestions on who to get rid of?

I'm currenlt playing 4312

Get rid of Kaka and Essien, as they will acquire injuries and deteriorate due to their age. You need to sell two of the strikers, and since they're all similar ability, choose whichever you have least preference for, although Torres is probably best to sell since he's oldest. Who plays LB for you?? is renan playing out of position? you could reinvest the transfer funds for one class LB...

I've been in the same situation as you with Spurs, can't help buying every good young player and regen i can!

How'd ya get such a big squad :eek: I usually sell 10+ players every transfer window ;P

Get rid of Torres, Kaka, Essien. All will be old now. Although Torres will only be 31 or something.

Get rid of Kaka and Essien, as they will acquire injuries and deteriorate due to their age. You need to sell two of the strikers, and since they're all similar ability, choose whichever you have least preference for, although Torres is probably best to sell since he's oldest. Who plays LB for you?? is renan playing out of position? you could reinvest the transfer funds for one class LB...

I've been in the same situation as you with Spurs, can't help buying every good young player and regen i can!

I signed Kaka this season for 3.8 Million, He's there as a back-up really and is good for tutoring players. I play Renan at LB and also have quite a good regen who's breaking into the team, then I play Richards or Essien at RB. I'm thinking Bojan as he is struggling to blend into the squad still after a season or two, got him on a free anyway.
Cheers

I'd say get rid of Torres (depending on his form), Bojan, Kaka, Essien (depending on his form), and maybe Alex.

I may just wait until a couple players retire, and just keep them as back-up. But I think Bojan and Alex need to go.
Thanks

How'd ya get such a big squad :eek: I usually sell 10+ players every transfer window ;P

Get rid of Torres, Kaka, Essien. All will be old now. Although Torres will only be 31 or something.

I really struggle to sell players for some reason, and when people put bids in they are normally far too low for my liking, I'm still playing on 11.2
Thanks