Who to manage for this story - Choose one of mine or pick your own.

dKempz

Reaction score
Yesterday I was thinking about teams to manage and didn't really have any ideas. So I gave MANUMAD a inbox asking if he has any ideas of teams for me to take control of. Here are his suggestions, you can either pick one of these teams or choose your own. I will manage and create a story with the team that has the most comments.

South American -

Nautico - This team has no money and are expected to be relegated but they do have a decent bunch of players. ( 1st Division Brazil )

Vitoria - manumad said these guys have the most balanced squad he has seen in FM13. ( 2nd Division Brazil )

Arsenal De Sarandi - Expected to place 14th but could challenge for titles, minimal funds. ( Argentina )

Velez - Expected to come 3rd but they have great youngsters like Peruzzi, Ferreyra, Romero etc

Colo Colo - Best team in Chile but could get them to win the
Copa Libertadores and the Club World Championship.

Penarol - Best team in Uruguay, same things as Colo Colo pretty much.

Europe-

Verona -
Italian team in the Serie B

Monaco - Only challenge with this is to challenge for european glory and of course when you buy so many players the team will take a few months to gel so could end up bad in the league.

Real Sociedad - In the Champs League, I can try and get them to win the BBVA and the CL.

Comment what team you want me to be!

IMO, you should go to Mexico, where you can play in the north American competitions and in the south American ones.

It's a story for dominance in 2 continents!!!

IMO, you should go to Mexico, where you can play in the north American competitions and in the south American ones.

It's a story for dominance in 2 continents!!!

Sounds good, any teams you would like to see from Mexico?

Sounds good, any teams you would like to see from Mexico?

Chivas, you can only sign Mexican players, but they have amazing youth... You'll need to sell though because they have huge debts. It could be a very interesting challenge

Like the sound of Chivas, and also Tigres they look quite interesting

I like that you are thinking outside the box (Europe) with a story for once, I will definitely follow this.

Will you start the story on this thread or in a new one?

Any self imposed rules?

Will you start the story on this thread or in a new one?

Any self imposed rules?

I will start this on a new thread as I can't change the title just wanted to get a feel for the teams people wanted.

Going to go with Tigres

Arsenal de Sarandí. Their stadium is just minutes ago from my home