Who To Replace Sanchez with in the Second Season

01smiffy

Reaction score
Just finished my first season.... came 3rd and won the Europa League

I didn't sell Sanchez in the first summer transfer window and was prepared for him to run down his contract, but his performance coupled with a few injuries made me think worth trying to sell in January window to top up my summers transfer budget to get world class replacement..

Managed to selling to Real Madrid for £44 Million..

Now looking for a world class replacement- who could i realistically get?? looking to spend around £75M on a Left winger!! but possibly stretch a bit further if really needed?

Not sure will get him scouted.. is he a ready made replacement or a wonder kid ?

Not sure will get him scouted.. is he a ready made replacement or a wonder kid ?

Well he's 20 but already very good. On loan at Valencia from PSG I think but if he doesn't get games at PSG you might be able to pick him up at a decent price.

Lemar also a good shout.

Have a look at Afonso Sousa from Porto too, young wonderkid, had him last year and can be made in to a brilliant player out on the left

Perisic from Inter might be worth a look if you want a ready made great player

Last edited:
Have looked a Thomas Lemar but Monaco are talking about £104 Million to get him.

Will look at Afonso Sousa but kinder looking for someone ready to play straight away.

Perisic would have been a good shout but Man Utd signed him last summer and had a good season!!

I've seen the AI buy Hirving Lozano multiple times and he really delivers for them!

What about Reus? Hows he on your save?

Depay was still class on FM last year, might still be good now?

Insigne from Napoli?

Reus & Insigne sound like a good shout & both seem a realistic targets & will get the fans excited.

I've seen Griezmann has a buyout clause of 89M- but he ain't interested in a move to Arsenal.

Reus & Insigne sound like a good shout & both seem a realistic targets & will get the fans excited.

I've seen Griezmann has a buyout clause of 89M- but he ain't interested in a move to Arsenal.

Let us know who you get and how they do!

I'd also have a look at Kevin Volland. Always seems to be a talisman for me.

Will be doing a bit of scouting & offering tonight...

Thought Keven Volland was on the rightside & striker position??

P.Sisto. Don't read too much to his rating, hes a beast. You can pick him up for £10M.

UPDATE::

The Arsenal Board robbed me of transfer funds!!! thought i would have had 85-90M transfer funds + 44M from the Sanchez sale. This was not included.

Total Transfer monies received are £93M, which then i needed to reduce the amount spent on one area of pitch.

So my current signings are:

Lorenzo Insigne form Napoli £45.5M
Andrea Bolotti from Torino £42M

Will need to sell a couple of fringe players to raise further funds as i was looking to add a top Quality Center Midfielder.