who to sell, Rooney-Tevez-Aguero

Tanuk

Reaction score
changed to a 1 striker system with dm, 2mc, 2 wingers and a striker, so i have 1 striker i have to sell, just don't know who to keep

Sergio Aguero
Wayne Rooney
Carlos Tevez

1 of these must go

any advice please

gotta be tevez.. you got to keep rooney becaues hes english and aguero because hes quality.

Play Rooney in MCa slot, then there's no need to sell any... 8-|

Sell tevez...you should get good money for him. Rooney is english and you need them for european competitions ;)

keep them all.....i play as united as well....and i have all three of them...rooney is great at the amc position....i aslo have balotelli....marquinhos...and ronaldo at the striker position....but i play with 3 up front.....keep them all

I agree, keep them all.

You must be mad to leave yourself with only two strikers...

Yes just keep them. Just because you're playing a 1 striker system it's daft to leave yourself with only 2 to select from. Especially when Rooney & Aguero also play brilliantly in AMC.

Gotta keep them all, wat if u got 1an injury to 1 of them or even two, this way u have backups and versatility within ur players

Keep them all. Any team needs 4 strikers in a game. Who knows if you need to change your tactics and play with 2 or 3 upfront?