west13

Reaction score
HI thanks for reading my post and any help in advance.

I would like your opinions on who to sell at Man u and bring in like the name of the post says fresh blood who are determined.

Would like couple new faces in defence and midfield i think that up front i am alright. might even convert rooney to play cm.

I will sell anderson as i always do. Was thinking to myself maybe A.Young possibly Nani and Evans

This is what I did recently:

Keep Evans, he gets better and played the best out of my defence and is HG

this was over 1 season (Summer and Winter window's) Falcao was transfer listed and was offered to me for 25m, hence the reason why I sold Hernandez..

Ben Arfa, Andre Ayew, Peruzzi, Maupay, Ruddy, Paredes, Allione and Horn (with Schrijvers) was Summer window

Baines, Wanyama and Falcao was Winter :)

I usually tend to offload Nani, Anderson, Lindegaard and Young when I start my United saves. You get quite a lot of money for Nani/Anderson/Young (As you can see from Raikan's SS)

I don't sell Clevs though, I find he does pretty well for me.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far i should have said what formations i use. I switch between a 442 and a 4231

Oh another quick question i know in the past from selling young they try to pay in installments worth taking this time round or straight up cash. Raikan did you offer them out first also?

Thanks again for all the help

Oh another quick question i know in the past from selling young they try to pay in installments worth taking this time round or straight up cash. Raikan did you offer them out first also?

Thanks again for all the help

whatever they offered I accepted :)

yes, have you read my United guide?