• Thread starter Thread starter ja25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 3K

ja25

Reaction score
this is my team:

gk. frey hart

defenfers: srna richards mexes chielini aogo coentrao lescott kolo toure boateng kolarov zabaleta bridge

midfileders, de rossi yaya toure pastore silva milner wright phillips alexis sanchez baloteli m johnson

strickers: tevez dzeko cardozo

i finshed my first season only fourth,, very struggling in the midlle of the season. i plan to sell kolo, kolarov boateng bridge and zabaleta, and i plan to buy thiago silva, sakho, marcelo, akinfeev, douglas costa and suarez.

i have about 120 m left to spend any more suggestion how to strengten the team?

for this season i plan to use raikan 4-1-2-2-1 tactic.

Dont buy so many players, wait for them to gel. If anything you should sell a few.

Dont buy so many players, wait for them to gel. If anything you should sell a few.

but i am selling at least four players maybe more, any suggestion on who to buy?

Why buy akinfeev when you have frey and hart? Pointless/

going to sell frey, he was playing extremley poorly!

You actually have an amazing team, maybe rather than spending money, spend time making a tactic that will work for them, and accommodate them all.

The most important question you SOLD A.Johnson?

you dont need to spend on players... you need maybe sell some of your deadwood off

thats a nice team find yourself a tactic and a style of play that accomadates your best players

Adam Johnson is a definite sell for me in my city saves. I´ve really tried playing him but he simply can´t perform, in my last save he didn´t score in two seasons.. Not sure what I´m doing wrong, but I back up your selling of him ;)
To be on topic I think as someone else mentioned that you should take a look at your tactics since there is absolutely nothing wrong with you players.

sold all deadwood, bought akinfeev, marcelo, sakho, thigao sliva, šime vrsaljko( so far amazing), snijeder(payed 50m for him and he imidiatle got injured for 4 monthes), douglas costa(he is absulatley the best buy, buy him people!) adn suarez. also bought sanogo an areola and loaned them. and i have still 100 m.

this is my team:

gk. frey hart

defenfers: srna richards mexes chielini aogo coentrao lescott kolo toure boateng kolarov zabaleta bridge

midfileders, de rossi yaya toure pastore silva milner wright phillips alexis sanchez baloteli m johnson

strickers: tevez dzeko cardozo

i finshed my first season only fourth,, very struggling in the midlle of the season. i plan to sell kolo, kolarov boateng bridge and zabaleta, and i plan to buy thiago silva, sakho, marcelo, akinfeev, douglas costa and suarez.

i have about 120 m left to spend any more suggestion how to strengten the team?

for this season i plan to use raikan 4-1-2-2-1 tactic.

Hope you dont take offence to this but how did you not win the league first season?

sold all deadwood, bought akinfeev, marcelo, sakho, thigao sliva, šime vrsaljko( so far amazing), snijeder(payed 50m for him and he imidiatle got injured for 4 monthes), douglas costa(he is absulatley the best buy, buy him people!) adn suarez. also bought sanogo an areola and loaned them. and i have still 100 m.

Feel like giving the Ireland a loan, we could do with the money :L

Last edited:
you do know about the 25 man squad rule right?

Feel like giving Ireland a loan, I swear we wont spend it all in the one shop :L

ty eden hazard(am) his still young & will develop well, think u can get him for around 20-30 mi probably.

I'm trying to make Man City a profitable team. I skipped to January on holiday then took over as Man City manager while they were 7th I think, and they couldn't win a game and I finished 10th with them and I even made new signings in January, one of them was mad but irresistable. I made it to Europa League due to winning the League Cup which was quite easy. I am starting Season 2 now and I made 3 new signings. Here are some screenshots.

My current squad:

View attachment 115676

My current Line-Up:

View attachment 115677

Players Bought & Sold in SEASON 1 (ones highlighted in blue were my buys & sells):

View attachment 115678

Players Bought & Sold in SEASON 2:

View attachment 115679

Some Information:

View attachment 115680

Hopefully I can get Man City into the Profit Zone once again. I have done well I think where wages are concerned, with some players still being on £80k though, I am still planning to sell them, and the same with £140k Carlos Tevez who will leave soon.
Most of the wages are £40-60k however and some well below, for example, Axel Witsel is only on £20k. Gareth Bale is on £60k.

I have got the wages down due to the Signing On Fee and Agent Fee which has let me off. I still hope to sell some more players too with big wage or not needed (SWP is defo one).

Last edited:
Back