JackMason

Reaction score
I have a £10,000,000 budget and would just like some ideas on who to buy.

I am thinking about re-signing Beattie and have heard good things about Ravel Morrison from Man Utd. A friend of mine also signed Marco Fabian for them at a cost of about £7.500,000.

Who have others bought and is there anyone out there who could help lead a title charge for the club.

i bought wilfried for 2.5 mil from some dutch team hes scores a nice amount

If your looking for a cheap poacher then i would take a look at Darwin Quintero who you can pick up for around 2.1mil.
Bought him on my Southampton save and he is banging in goals with assists from Adam Lallana

I started a southampton save and cant find darwin quintero ????

Im 2 games into my Third season with southampton

Winners and promotion first season
7th in Prem second season

Not changed anything on editor, it was the original database..

Players i brought first season were.. Perch (Loan), Ameobi (Loan), Joe Lewis, Stephen Dobbie....... Jan - John Brayford, Daniel Jones

Current Team:
A.Smithies
K.Walker - S.Dann - J.Fonte - J.Bennett
G.Barry
J.Cork - J.McCarthy
D.Sturridge - S.Long - A.Lallana/S.Sinclair

Beast Team :D

Last edited:
Im 2 games into my Third season with southampton

Winners and promotion first season
7th in Prem second season

Not changed anything on editor, it was the original database..

Players i brought first season were.. Perch (Loan), Ameobi (Loan), Joe Lewis, Stephen Dobbie....... Jan - John Brayford, Daniel Jones

Current Team:
A.Smithies
K.Walker - S.Dann - J.Fonte - J.Bennett
G.Barry
J.Cork - J.McCarthy
D.Sturridge - S.Long - A.Lallana/S.Sinclair

Beast Team :D

julian bennett left back??

I have signed a couple of youngsters with southampton, but kept the main squad together, i just got all my youth players in for the first season, i now have about 10 players under the age of 16 who are worth more than a million. I added chelsea briefly to scout these players to let me know what they will be like - 2 of them have potential to be leading prem players, a few others are good prem players and a couple decent prem players, i think i am just going to build a squad up through the acadamy with Southampton instead of purchasing high priced players

I would look to see if you could sign Dan Gosling on loan from Newcastle. Hes a versatile player with lots of potential.