eiredale1

Reaction score
Any thoughts/advice?

I signed Diaz, Shevchuk and Subotic last season.

Mitrovic and Perez scored 36 between them last season.

Still think I need to bolster the entire squad with a new LB, CM and striker. Maybe some AM on the wings.

I have been given 25M for a transfer budget.

Any help is well appreciated.

ST: luan (gremio) - 7 million pounds
LB: jorge (flamengo) - 10-15 million pounds, worth every penny
cm: bentancur (boca) - 3 million pounds
lots of south american prospects in this years games :)

Striker- Alvaro Valquez(SP) Plays in the La Liga contract should be expiring.

You could try for Carrillo, sporting, on a free for the wings. Zeca, santos, is a good lb for around 6 mil and dourado, internacional, a cm for 5

Lucas Romero is usually available on a free at the end of the 1st season, as is Andrija Zivkovic. What roles did you play Ayoze and Mitrovic in to get them both scoring so many?

Thanks for help to everyone.

I just missed out on Romero and Zivkovic as other clubs had already lined up contracts for them.

I played Ayoze as an IF and Mitrovic as a TM (support) and sometimes a False 9 Support. Ayoze would normally supply the goals to Mitrovic, he had many assists. Ayoze used to always get on the end of crosses and score many from the LW

I'm still in season 1
Can someone confirm if I get Cabella back?

Also I signed Martin Hinteregger (Red Bull Salzburg) 30 games in, 2nd best defensive record in the league.
Lascelles + Mbemba + Hinteregger as CBs
Tiote (BW) + Sissoko (BBM) in mid
Haidara has progressed to become a beast at LB

Yes you get Cabella back in start of 2nd season. I am currently using him now, he's on good form for me averaging at 7.3 rating.

Mind sharing your tactic mate? I've struggled getting a TM working and would love to get Mitro working as one