who to sign? please give me some ideas.

Fagan93

Reaction score
i am birmingham and i have £5 million to spend. i am using the latest version so i am in the premierleague. Please give me some ideas.:):)

thanks. Fagan93.

not rly sure what your team looks like, maybe a screenshot of it may help?

robert lewandowski

i'm assuming that you have christian benitez already?? otherwise go for him

jack collison might be a good bet too

try and sell a few strikers... birmingham have more than enough, make a bit of money that way

i would put a screenshot in but i dont know how lol.

go on your team screen, hit the print screen button and that will take the shot of your screen. open paint and paste it there and save the file. then upload it to a image website and post the link. or attach it here im not to sure on the last part lol.

lewandowski is good as well as federico laurito for a striker

save the file as a jpeg and use the attachment bit on the post reply box. that shud do it i think

haha go for it then, best idea really get some good proven players on a free, make sure you dont hammer your wage budget and get some talent for the future.

tbh you should search the forums for wonderkids and spend your transfer budget on some decent youths and you should fair well for the first season.

just talk reli instead of on here lol.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

so far i have signed helguera/sylvinho/maniche and i am awaiting a work permit for laurito. what do you think.

go to the screen you want to take a shot of and press F9 while holding down ALT.
the pic will be saved to my docs etc football... screenshots.
go to the advanced option below here when u are posting and click the attachment clip.
browse and upldoad pic u want then click attachment clip again and ur pic will be there, click it and it will put text (attach345 etc etc) on screen.
then click submit :)