jbizzle88

Reaction score
enjoyed a great first season with wolves, tenth place finish!!

Coutinho on loan and Artem Milevskyi from Kiev were my two stars of the season, but who do you guys suggest I try to land in order to push a team like wolves on in the league.

I play a narrow 442 diamond. keep it rigid and either attack or play counter if away from home in a difficult game. i suppose I would like to strengthen up in the middle of the park so want someone solid, who isnt obvious....

chhers in advance for your help folks, jbizzle88

TBH I'm not too sure off the top of my head, but have a look for players who are transfer listed and listed for loan.

Also, what's your budget?

dont know my budget for next year, up to ten mil, maybe a little more after offloading players.
would be happy to splash it all on a centre mid. someone whos big and solid

If you want a creative mid - Miguel Veloso, if he's not signed already. If he is, take a look at Borja Valero and Scott Parker, who already play in the EPL.

If you want a rock hard defensive mid - try Simon Rolfes (bit of a long shot w/ Wolves). Felipe Melo is also good but is long shot as well. If you can't sign, try Mario Suarez or Jarolim.

Tinga - Palmeiras

125543d1295436923-tinga-palmeiras-tinga-profile_-attributes-.png

Spyros Fourlanos - Panathanaikos

132391d1297186904-spyros-fourlanos-panathanaikos-spyros-fourlanos-profile_-attributes-2.png

Necip Uysal - Besiktas

necipysal.jpg

Alexandre Coeff - Rc Lens

6h0sj6.jpg

Guido Pizarro - Lanus

124581d1295028302-guido-pizarro-lanus-guido-pizarro-profile_-attributes-.png

Gylfi Sigurðsson - Hoffenheim

165558d1303575522-gylfi-sigur%F0sson-hoffenheim-2011-04-23_00001.jpg

Nuri Sahin - Dormtmund
Markus Henriksen - Rosenborg
Milan Badelj - Dinamo
Jadson - Shakthar
Ever Banega - Valencia
Albin Ekdal - Juventus
Per Ciljan Skjelbred - Rosenborg
Jucilei - Corinthians

114778d1290511341-jucilei-corinthians-jucilei-profile_-attributes-.png

Vincent Pajot, Sissoko, Macdonald Mariga, Kwadwo Asamoah, Lars Bender is a machine at 25 :) Vidal, Casemiro, Taras Stepanenko, Vitsenets

On my Sporting CP season, although older [31], I loaned Fabrice Abriel for my first season and he was brilliant, helped me qualify for the EC, just short of 2nd and Marseille offered him to me in my second season for just £750k so I snapped him up. He's been my best player this season and currently sitting 2nd place with 8 games to go. He has 20 assists so far, top of the assists table and he is my Co-captain. Again, old, but a very good, experienced player with a good few years left in him. Cheap to maintain. Playing him as a deep lying playmaker [support].

so is Nekanoum - Osasuna, , Arouca, Ognjen Vukojevic, Sebastian Kehl, Claudio Jacob, Mario Bollatti, Sebastian Battaglia, Leandro Somoza :)

well if i was you and had wolves i go for a brillant oldish player (23-27) then id buy a young good cm (17-22) for the old id go (annan,vukcevic,rolfes,fellaini,sandro,mcarthur,mcarthy,dorrans,hara,faurlin) for the younger players id go for (shelvey,cairney,badeji,cattermole,defour)