Who to sign with £40million.....

Shaymen

Reaction score
Just sold Aguero to Barca for £40 million in January window of 1st season at Atletico, he was garbage for the 1st half of the season and I wanted to cash in and buy some more talent. So who should I buy, not just to replace him but to strengthen the squad as a whole?? Preferably European as I've already got my 3 non-EU players.
Cheers

you wanted talent so you sold aguero odead

He was getting unhappy, wanted to go and his average rating was around 6.50 for 1st half of season. My thinking was there'll be plenty of fresh, cheaper, future stars I could buy with £40million. Otherwise I'd have no money to spend and an unhappy player not performing. I just want suggestions for new players guys not scrutiny of my transfer policy.
Cheers

depends where you want to improve, but guessing since you have sold a striker maybe lewandowski, tevez can be cheap, palacio and maybe either veloso or moutinho to strength your already good midfield

Cheers mate I'll definitely have a look at signing Moutinho and Veloso, both on fire in the Portuguese league, even though that's not as strong as La Liga. I think defense is maybe an area for improvement. Up front, I've got Milevskyi, Lewandowski and Paloschi as well as Saivet as back-up. I'll have a look at trying to poach Tevez when his loan at United is up. I suspect I won't be the only one, though.

Keirrison, Love, carlos vela,ohn fleck or juan mata,Zuculini,Kolarov,marquinhos,De Ceglie,Santon,Criscito,Axel Witsel

try alvaro negredo from almeria. he scored a bag load of goals when i signed him for espanyol. or bendtner always does well in the spanish leagues.

you should definetely try gignac, i think he's the best striker in the game...
also, if you want to streghten the defence buy mamadhou sakho, bought him with my porto in first season for 12millions and after 2seasons real madrid made a proposal of 80MILLIONS for him.

cheap striker kerrison he is good
benzema 30 to 35 million
robinho fr 38 million
or try 35 million kaka i bought him for that much

Well 40m isnt alot, however as a striker always get G.Rossi, he is quality if not Vagner Love, In his 2 seasons with Sevilla he got me over 70 goals! also in the midfield simao is getting quite old so i would go for Mati Fernandez and with 15 get HAMSIK a rock in the middle with eith Camacho or Raul Garcia

Cheers for all your help guys, much appreciated. So far I've signed Kuzmanovic for £11million - says he has potential to be better than Raul Garcia, De Ceglie and Santon at right and left wing-back for combined total of £6.3million, Veloso for £14million and Saivet for £6million. There's also Criscito joining in the summer for £7million. Will be looking at Mati Fernandez as you're right KMR, Simao is getting a little old, although attracting interest from Real Madrid!