RTvD

Reaction score
Van Persie and Huntelaar both don't have a club at the moment and since I could use another striker I'm planning on signing one of them. They both demand the same wages but I just can't decide who to sign. I'm playing in a 4321 formation using an attacking playing style. Here are screenshots of their stats:

kjhi.png

rvp.png

Van Persie and Huntelaar both don't have a club at the moment and since I could use another striker I'm planning on signing one of them. They both demand the same wages but I just can't decide who to sign. I'm playing in a 4321 formation using an attacking playing style. Here are screenshots of their stats:

kjhi.png

rvp.png

Hunterlaar all day mate, RVP deteriorates at a very rapid pace, his physical stats r already very low.

I love RVP BUT Huntelaars natural fitness is very high which means he will play at this level for a longer period and his stats will not decline as fast or as much as RVP's would!

SO Huntelaar

Stoke had him in a save and he was scoring goals for fun even older than that :)

I think Huntelaar is better than RvP even from the start (On this game, obviously :p)