patrickjbc0

Reaction score
i have started using an editor but i think it ruins the game does anyone else usee a editor ^^)

I'd guess about 75% of the people playing FM.

That is probably the same percentage of people using editors that won't admit it... :D

Sometimes, not all the time, it ruins the point of the game

Yeah there probably is A LOT of people who use Editor in there FM game but very few of them will admit it.

I have used FMRTE in some older versions but agree that it ruins the game , haven't used it at all for FM11 though :D

I use the editor to make challenges/scenario or to fix mistakes that are made.

Not everyone using the editor is cheating to make the game easier you know ;)

with editor what you mean FMRTE or the game editor

cause i only use the game editor

i used the fmrte only once when i was making a new database

I probably would use an editor if I could find a version that works for illegally downloaded versions of the game. However I do enjoy the game alot more only being able to scout players with staff (+Determination) rather than just view their PA. By the way does anyone know a version that works with a torrented version? XD

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

its like drugs dont use it :pXD

XD

I use the editor a **** of a lot. So much you can use it for.

I probably would use an editor if I could find a version that works for illegally downloaded versions of the game. However I do enjoy the game alot more only being able to scout players with staff (+Determination) rather than just view their PA. By the way does anyone know a version that works with a torrented version? XD

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

XD

a) admitting piracy ftl
b) fmrte works with pirated games afaik, theres no difference in the program

i only used the editor to create a team, i havnt found the need to add money and stuff to a team because i have only managed Liverpool and they are alright in that department. I guess i might edit stuff to help a bit, but that sounds like it would take a lot of fun out of the game :D