Who will be better in the air? Traore vs Cornelius

Tangalife

Reaction score
My current tactic is giving my lone target man striker a HEAP of crosses. Case in point Alberto Cerri has just won golden boy award and become my 1st choice striker at only 19 and only a 2 star rating at present purely because of his dominance in the air. He is scoring bagloads of goals just from headers and getting a toe on a drilled cross.

Who is going to suit my tactic more? Also who is actually going to better in the air? The guy who is physically better in the air with insane jumping abillity (Traore) or the guy who is technically better in the air with better heading, anticipation and bravery?

Lacina Traore - 2m tall, 20 jumping reach, 17 strenght, 16 finishing, 16 first touch, only 13 heading - will probably win nearly everything in the air but poor heading means he might bumble some opportunities. I like his high first touch?

Andreas Cornelius - 190cm tall, 16 jumping reach, 17 strength, 16 finishing, 16 heading, 16 anticpation and bravery, 12 first touch. Has a better overall game. 22 years old, so room to develop, but Cerri looks like he is going to be carbon copy of this guy in the years to come already with similar stats.