Who will be Chelsea manager next season?

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 3K

Who will be Chelsea manager next season?

• Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Jose Mourinho

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Marco Van Basten

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Frank Rijkaard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Luciano Spalletti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didier Deschamps

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Andre Villas-Boas

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Marcello Lippi

• Mark Hughes

• Other (please state)

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Obviously and wrongly in my mind there is alot of talk suggesting that Carlo Ancelotti will be sacked and replaced in the summer. There are many names floating about and i just want to ask the simple question. Who will be in charge at Stamford Bridge next season?

I want it to be Carlo Ancelotti because ok we have been under par this season (many reasons for this i wont list on here) but last season we had the best season the club has had in its 106year history.

Saying that unfortunatly i beleive he will be sacked and he will be replaced by Guus Hiddink. And if Ancelotti does end up getting sacked Hiddink is one of only 2 managers who me and other Chelsea fans would accept and the other would be the special one of corse Jose Mourinho.

Have a feeling it will be Hiddink. And if it does happen, it's an absolute travesty imo. Will absolutely stink. So I want Carlo to stay. He's dignified and and a great manager.

Maybe if Ronaldo leaves to Milan Mourinho goes to Chelsea.Dont believe on it any other way.I'd say it could be Villas-Boas , Liverpool wants him.

hopefully this time next year Carlo is still at Chelsea his a great manager and should not be sacked because of one season without winning a trophy.

Hope we keep Carlo on. If he does get sacked i would love Mourinho to come back but i think it will be Guus.

I personally Think Hiddink is the perfect manager for Chelsea and that you should of offered a full time contract.

I personally Think Hiddink is the perfect manager for Chelsea and that you should of offered a full time contract.
So's Carlo. Can't keep treating managers like toys. Clubs need stability, or no quality players will come to the club, and progression by the club is stunted

Would love it do be Carlo suspect it wont be though. Hiddink is tied into a contract and wont be free until november, and Chelsea sacked the one person who could have been caretaker in the interim

Would love it do be Carlo suspect it wont be though. Hiddink is tied into a contract and wont be free until november, and Chelsea sacked the one person who could have been caretaker in the interim

We have Emanalo lol.

Well it doesn't look like it'll be Carlo.. And it won't be Mourinho - however much Chelsea fans want him (I don't think he'll be sacked either) nor will it be Hiddink for Mike's reasons... Boas has about 15,000 different clubs for next season if we're to believe every media outlet so who knows? Hughes, maybe.

As long as they don't make a move for Moyes lol

Won't be Hughes, on the poll if not Hiddink, Ancelotti or Mourinho i think it will be Van Basten/Rijkaard

Well it doesn't look like it'll be Carlo.. And it won't be Mourinho - however much Chelsea fans want him (I don't think he'll be sacked either) nor will it be Hiddink for Mike's reasons... Boas has about 15,000 different clubs for next season if we're to believe every media outlet so who knows? Hughes, maybe.

The thing about Boas is that he knows Chelsea dosent he. Maybe he wants to replicate what Jose done. Hughes would be a decent choice for the fans but he is still untested for me.

As long as they don't make a move for Moyes lol

Moyes is a great manager but he likes to have time to build his own squad and Roman dont give managers time.

The thing about Boas is that he knows Chelsea dosent he. Maybe he wants to replicate what Jose done. Hughes would be a decent choice for the fans but he is still untested for me.

Moyes is a great manager but he likes to have time to build his own squad and Roman dont give managers time.

I like Hughes myself. Thought he was treated shabbily by City. He is a good manager though.

I like Hughes myself. Thought he was treated shabbily by City. He is a good manager though.

Yer he was and who knows he might do well. Most of the old school fans would be content if he was appointed.

Hopefully CA stays but I bet he gets canned. Chelsea seriously needs stability right now. Their squad needs an overhaul, and whoever brings in the new players must have the chance to stick around for two seasons so that the new team can discover itself. Maybe for that reason they will get rid of CA and start with someone new. I guess I would understand if CA got canned if Chelsea decided that it needed to rebuild the squad and go in a new direction and that CA wasn't the right man for that. Maybe he was just the guy they wanted to have around while this group got old, the guy that would get the most out of this set of players.

I think Louis Van Gaal will be the manager next season, I'm shocked you didn't put him up there as one of the options.

Hopefully CA stays but I bet he gets canned. Chelsea seriously needs stability right now. Their squad needs an overhaul, and whoever brings in the new players must have the chance to stick around for two seasons so that the new team can discover itself. Maybe for that reason they will get rid of CA and start with someone new. I guess I would understand if CA got canned if Chelsea decided that it needed to rebuild the squad and go in a new direction and that CA wasn't the right man for that. Maybe he was just the guy they wanted to have around while this group got old, the guy that would get the most out of this set of players.

I think Louis Van Gaal will be the manager next season, I'm shocked you didn't put him up there as one of the options.

Didnt put Van Gaal up because he has stated he is having a year off.

Put a cheeky vote on Benietez. :P Linking up with Torres again, and multiple CL finals that'll appeal to Roman! Think Carlo should be staying though, he hasn't become a bad manager in a season.

Back