Who will be Chelsea manager next season?

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 3K

Who will be Chelsea manager next season?

• Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Jose Mourinho

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Marco Van Basten

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Frank Rijkaard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Luciano Spalletti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didier Deschamps

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Andre Villas-Boas

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Marcello Lippi

• Mark Hughes

• Other (please state)

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Hiddink if Ancelotti leaves this season, Mourinho is he leaves next season.

Put a cheeky vote on Benietez. :P Linking up with Torres again, and multiple CL finals that'll appeal to Roman! Think Carlo should be staying though, he hasn't become a bad manager in a season.

I think he loves Liverpool too much tbh.

Vilas Boas will go to Chelsea after winning a European Cup with Porto, but end up leaving after a few years despite winning the PL title back to Chelsea, after a bust up with Abramovich.

IMO.

Vilas Boas will go to Chelsea after winning a European Cup with Porto, but end up leaving after a few years despite winning the PL title back to Chelsea, after a bust up with Abramovich.

IMO.

Oh I hope not.

Abramovich cannot keep sacking managers for lack of success in a single season. Anceotti is a great manager and should be kept as the chelsea manager, in my opinion the only person who could possibly,realisticlt replace him is , obvcourse the special one ;)

Guus Hiddink i think, thought he done well in his short time there so that might give Roman a reason to get him back.

If Chelsea plan on winning things again, they need to stick with one manager for longer then a season. If they keep chopping and changing as soon as one doesn't win ever competition under the sun, they'll hardly win anything!

If they stick with Carlo for the next 2-3 years, I assure you, you'll win more then you would if you change him..

So, after voicing my opinion, I hope they get rid of Carlo. (6)

Hopefully Mourinho returns to it's 'natural habitat'..
Anyway, I think Carlo should stay, his a world-class manager and starting to form together a team. If not Mourinho would be nice.

Rafa benitez hopefully, so he can sink them too.

Hopefully Ancelotti gets the sack and he goes to manage Roma, which is his dream. Just can't hate Carlo, he is such a classy man and Manager. So if he gets the sack then i can hate everything related to Chelsea. Carlo should go to Roma and won Serie A with them.

Oh and to complete the job, i hope Rafa gets the Manager job at Chelsea.

Can't keep chopping and changing. In my opinion, part of the reason why Chelsea have declined over the past 12/18 months is because there hasn't been enough consistency in the backroom staff. Change of managers every so often since Mourinho, then losing someone as influential as Ray Wilkins has clearly had an effect on the team. Also little things such as media influxes such as When will Torres score? Is Drogba going to leave in the summer? Which striker is going to be left out for the game against __________? Just because its about one area of the team doesn't mean it doesn't have an effect on the players, and I just think it's too much for them to take.

Heard Harry Redknapp was being linked for the job in the Sunday papers, erm nah thanks i like my club being alive.

I will pose a question though which i thought of earlier. Carlo said he and Roman have met and talked since we got knocked out the CL. If so and Carlo knew he was going to be axed then surely it would have been better for him to walk there and then? I have a sneeky feeling (proberly more wishfull thinking) that Carlo may see out his last year next season.

Back