• Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2K

Who will be the premiership suprise package this season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cjackson11

Banned
Reaction score
who if any will be the suprise package in the premiership this season.

iv picked wolves fink they have made some intresting signings.

Last edited:
I think it will be burnley showed last season they can beat top prem sides so i think they will do it agen and will finish around 11th - 12th

id say burnley , well actually id say sunderland but thats not an option lol

i think birmingham will cause they have made some good signings but i think wolves are gonna do well as well

I don't know if they count but I choose Sunderland. I think they can get a good 7th or 8th place. I mean thats surprising considering they were like 17th last year?

Sunderland will struggle, again. We always do i hope i am wrong but whenever we get a little hope in the team we manage to **** it up, pardon my french.

Still won't be worse than the Mags, if we stay up of course :P

Hull City, they did it the first half and this year thell do both halves

Sunderland will struggle, again. We always do i hope i am wrong but whenever we get a little hope in the team we manage to **** it up, pardon my french.

But you have a great manager... If anybody could bring success to Sunderland it's Steve Bruce. If he wasn't your manager this season then I'd think you were screwed :P but if you can bring in some good players Sunderland could do okay

i think well do ok danny , once we get a couple more signings in we'll have a very good squad which we didnt have alot of strengh in depth last yeah , with players like murphy and mcshane on the bench .
Bruce has already done well in getting rid of the dead wood overpriced signings that keane made like halford and chopra, and in chopra's case managed to get a decent amount back even though it is in installments.
Im optamistic for this season , well im always optamistic but theres no nagging thought in the back on my mind. plus the good thing is no matter what happens we will still finish above the barcodes lol<)

burnley they will do well i want to say Hull city but we have not got any new signings of yet so it does not look great

But you have a great manager... If anybody could bring success to Sunderland it's Steve Bruce. If he wasn't your manager this season then I'd think you were screwed :P but if you can bring in some good players Sunderland could do okay
Yea like u said they just need to bring in good players, i think paul da silva was a good buy, fraizer Campbell was a waste of time same for roy
What u guys should play next season would be

------Gordon------
--J.Collins(if deal goes through)---Da Silva---Ferdinand---D. Collins
--Cattermore(if deal go through)----Richardson---Whitehead------Edwards--
---Jones----Suazo(if deal go through)---​

Yea like u said they just need to bring in good players, i think paul da silva was a good buy, fraizer Campbell was a waste of time same for roy
What u guys should play next season would be

------Gordon------
--J.Collins(if deal goes through)---Da Silva---Ferdinand---D. Collins
--Cattermore(if deal go through)----Richardson---Whitehead------Edwards--
---Jones----Suazo(if deal go through)---​

Whitehead is leaving Hooray!!! XD yeah i am a little optimistic nd the fact we got 4 million for chopra has given me a little hope, i hope Brucey proves me wrong and gets us a top half finish

I've got a feeling Sunderland will be the biggest jaw droppers this season. Steve Bruce is a cracking manager.

But from your choices I think Stoke are in for another good campaign

Where are Fulham? Yeah they finished well last year, but they could even go for top 6 this year which would be another surprise. There's Blackburn too-Fat Sam now has a full season so could do what he did with Bolton. Then there is Bolton, Pompey...there should be about 10 team in this poll!

Back