who will be the suprise package this season

• Thread starter Thread starter cjackson11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2K

Who will be the premiership suprise package this season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with what people havce said about Sunderland. I believe Steve Bruce will work wonders there, as he's shown in the past that if you give him backing he can make his sides hard to beat and efficient.
I seriously believe Birmingham can be the suprise package this season, so far i've been happy with our signings and think that with a couple more additions we will be more than capable of staying up.
Roll on the 15th of August!

I would like to say burnely... However, they are similar to West Brom, play retty football, but players arent up to Premier league maybe....

Im optamistic for this season , well im always optamistic but theres no nagging thought in the back on my mind. plus the good thing is no matter what happens we will still finish above the barcodes lol<)

Yawn. Enjoy it while it lasts!
I would say see you next season but you lot wont get relegated! lol
Mind you Mike Effing Ashley is trying his best to destroy us, reckon he's an SMB in disguise!
Sadly, as much as I detest the vermin from the village of the damned I think they'll do alright, mid table, no relegation because there are far worse teams in the Prem.

I hope the 3 sides that went up, stay up and personally would like rid of Hull and Wigan. I would say Scumderland too being a staunch Newcastle fan, but i'm also a realist so I won't lower myself!
I also believe Portsmouth are looking dodgy, I hope i'm wrong and that they sort themselves out coz they're a good bunch down there.

As for the answer to the question of the post:
I dont think there will be any suprises, the Premiership is stale. The same teams will dominate, a big 4 becoming a big 5, Villa and Everton just outside them, then anyone of Spurs, Fulham, West Ham, Stoke, SMB's, Bolton, Blackburn then the rest toughing it out at the foot of the table.

I agree with the guys with Sunderland choice, unfortunately they will finish somewhere in the top half, but not sure.
I think a 10th-11th poistion will be the highest Sunderland can reach.

Back