Who will be top scorer this season?

Torres only scored 1 more than Rooney last season

playing how many less?

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Lampard will get 20+, Gerrard 15+. Van Persie should be on about 15+, Bendtner and Eduardo about 10+ if they can all stay fit.

bendtner is rubbish

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Probably more, that's how he gets most of his goals, and referees love giving Chelsea penaltys

lfc last season is one of the first i seen given at old trafford

That's because Man United don't give away penaltys by performing reckless tackles inside the box

hahaha handballs and pulls and trips to name a few
aska neutral and theyll see abiut 5-10 per year

It's not like we're as bad as Juventus and co. paying off the officials. Besides it's hardly Man United's fault that referees don't give penaltys against them

no but they do pay off their families to make them join

why do you think alex ferguson doesnt talk to bbc
cus bbc asked him a question about buying refs etc and since he has sent his assistant
ironic isnt it

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

just as i thought no reply

Stop being boring, PM each other to bicker.

Back on topic as to who will be this season's top goalscorer, I'm going to say Rooney. Although if RVP can stay fit, then RVP.

Others who will do very well include Bent and Defoe imo.

defoo defoe is going to do well the spurs coaching team ahve done wonders with the players their, if i am being too optimistic i think spurs will be finishing a bit further then most people mite think maybe 4 or sumthing, anyway bk to vthe point i think the top scorers will be:
Rooney - 27

Torres - 24

Drogba - 22

Eduardo - 18 (if he can stay fit) A top Striker !!!(underrated)

Defoe - 18 (hitting his peak big time) Claps to spurs coaching staff

Torres - 26

Drogba - 24

Defoe - 19

Rooney - 16

Bent - 15

Arshavin - 12

gerrard - 10

bendtner is rubbish
Hater. Bendtner scored 9 league goals last year, pretty much all from the bench. He looks much more certain on the ball and thank **** it looks like his first touch has vastly improved.

think it might be drogba as long as he doesn't get in a mood halfway through the season and become ****.

think it might be drogba as long as he doesn't get in a mood halfway through the season and become ****.

Agree with that, needs to sort his attitude and if that happens he can score 30 odd.

1. Torres
2. Drogba
3. Defoe
4. Van Persie
5. Rooney
6. Gerrard
7. Anelka
8. Lampard
9. Bent

Hater. Bendtner scored 9 league goals last year, pretty much all from the bench. He looks much more certain on the ball and thank **** it looks like his first touch has vastly improved.

maybe he has improved i dont know but he had nowhere elsed to go
he misses an incredible amount of sitters
he has no ball skills