who will birmingham sign ?

Ellis

Reaction score
The blues have been promoted to the prem so i am asking people who they think they should sign!

some old veteran but there again it dont matter cuz they are going straight back down after giving the big club in brum 6 points AVFC

from what i've heard:
bougherra + boyd

i also presume they'll try to raid the 3 clubs who get relegated to the championship.

Birmingham shouldnt go overboard and splash their cash, look what happened to leeds, leicester, southampton when they were in prem they splash their cash and ended up getting in dept plus getting relegated and look where they went? league 1

spend small then if they survive the first season spend abit more and so on.

Last edited:
geovanni
giovani dos santos
allan mcgregor
kris boyd
adam johnson
michael johnson

I have heard Birmingham are trying to buy bobby zamora from fulham (4 million) ... he should get you at least 2-3 goals a season...!!!

lol dnt say magic thts wot tims called there player

u goin on sat?

Less of the bigoted remarks please, keep them to yourself.

on topic:

Mcleish is an idiot for signing players and history has proved that everywhere he has been. Looking fw to see what idiots he signs.

^ That's a naff thing to say. Anyone who finishes second over a 46 game season deserves to be there.

Bowyer will probably sign on a permanent deal, wouldn't surprise me if he tried to bring Nicky **** when the Toon go down. And a bid for Boyd would make sense.

bowyer shouldnt even be a football player hes too dirty:Sboyd will be no good in prem league hes a poacher and doesnt chase after the ball hes like berbatov lol

I like Mcleish it raid the SPL if hes got any smart he should go for some youngsters to prepare for the future encase he they go down.

Birmingham going up has at least pleased some clubs in the Championship - they'll get the 11.2 million second parachute payment split between themselves rather than the Brummies getting it (which seems a tad unfair to me to be honest, but c'est la vie).

Doubt they'll spend very much at all to be honest. And I expect them to have a new manager before Christmas next year.

I reckon he will have around 4m to spend

They need a new CB and a creative midfielder. I reckon they will raid Boro if they go down. Gary O'Neill and Wheater would be decent signings for them

Birmingham shouldnt go overboard and splash their cash, look what happened to leeds, leicester, southampton when they were in prem they splash their cash and ended up getting in dept plus getting relegated and look where they went? league 1

spend small then if they survive the first season spend abit more and so on.

southampton never spent big m8, and they were in the prem since the start untill they got relagated. leicester never spent huge amounts of cash to m8 .

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

i think they will stay up, they will have a toss start but end up satying up