Who will end season with most goals?

Who will end the season with the most goals?

• Andy Carroll - currently on 11

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Didier Drogba - currently on 10

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Fernando Torres - currently on 9

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Wayne Rooney - currently on 5

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Nicklas Bendtner - currently on 5

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Frank Lampard - currently on 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you read the op properly you will see what i said about Carroll before jumping at my throat.

Calm down, I was just wondering. Still not sure on the point of the thread.

I picked players who are still playing in most competitions as they have more games to score more goals so that way its fair.

better put owen, vidic and herdanez down then

Berbatov will win the Golden Boot and I think from that list Carroll will be first if he comes back from injury soon. But imo Hernandez and players such as Elmander should be in that list.

good shout about Hernandez, he should def be on that list. How many goals has bent got?

Why is Lampard on there and not Raul Meireles? :p

Why is Lampard on there and not Raul Meireles? :p

lol good shout actually.

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

better put owen, vidic and herdanez down then

Hernandez has not been or is not injured and has been on top form. Vidic is got a goalscorer (although hes strike the other week suggests other wise). Owen you have point but i forgot about him.

this list could go on forever with people pitching in with people that should be on there

lol good shout actually.

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

Hernandez has not been or is not injured and has been on top form. Vidic is got a goalscorer (although hes strike the other week suggests other wise). Owen you have point but i forgot about him.

But Herdanez has score what 7-9 goals more then Lamps and many others....

But Herdanez has score what 7-9 goals more then Lamps and many others....

Yer i know, he hasnt been injured or is currently injured and has been playing pretty well thats why he isent on this list.

Yer i know, he hasnt been injured or is currently injured and has been playing pretty well thats why he isent on this list.

But Carroll has only recently been injured and he has been playing well when fit which is why he has 11 goals whereas Hernandez hasn't started many games but still has a good record.

So playing well excludes you from this list.... He is 3rd choice as well. So he doesnt play every week anyway.

But Carroll has only recently been injured and he has been playing well when fit which is why he has 11 goals whereas Hernandez hasn't started many games but still has a good record.

So playing well excludes you from this list.... He is 3rd choice as well. So he doesnt play every week anyway.

Jesus christ people please see the picture here. These are all players that have either been injured or are currently injured (in Carroll's case) or have just been under par for other reasons. They are also in all the major competitions so they could all play around the same ammount of games. So yes playing well excludes you from the list because you have been firing on all cylinders this season already and will have considirably more goals then these already.

Carroll wont win it i think hes out for most of the rest of the season

Dempsey is on 9 Prem goals, 10 overall. No Saha either :'(

Going by the poll though, I voted for Drogba.