Lidorbj

Banned
Reaction score
i want to play 4-2-3-1 with winger in right side and an inside Forwad-A in left side..which will be the second scorer in the team..like Ronaldo\Reus..
how will it work better? with which role in the AMC posion? moving from position or not? which width?
which passing?
thanks for helpers.

i want to play 4-2-3-1 with winger in right side and an inside Forwad-A in left side..which will be the second scorer in the team..like Ronaldo\Reus..
how will it work better? with which role in the AMC posion? moving from position or not? which width?
which passing?
thanks for helpers.

I would make sure that the AMC drops deep. Not only by the settings (lower mentality, no runs from deep, roam from position) but also from his ppms. Then, I would let my inside FCs have a free role and make sure they have the ppms "cut inside" combined with move into channels or the other way around

As for tempo and width, I would play with more width and a normal tempo as you are a top team. When playing in Europe away against Real Madrid, I would use less width and play a shorter passing game, using a slower tempo

I would make sure that the AMC drops deep. Not only by the settings (lower mentality, no runs from deep, roam from position) but also from his ppms. Then, I would let my inside FCs have a free role and make sure they have the ppms "cut inside" combined with move into channels or the other way around

As for tempo and width, I would play with more width and a normal tempo as you are a top team. When playing in Europe away against Real Madrid, I would use less width and play a shorter passing game, using a slower tempo

I am confused, how do you know he is a top team in Europe?