Who will make it the furthest? Your chance to be a player!

hmm, watford. not that bad and good to see im playing a fair amount of games

Wow, quite happy with that, got a cap for Scotland! Can i ask to get a screen shot of the Career stats page? Just if u can, and whenever. Thanks

Yep, no problem! i'll upload it on the next update, is that ok?

Playing for Chelsea.... hope I get loan deals in the future to get game time.

Couldnt be playing for any worse a team, cant believe ive ended up at Utd! Gutted about that! What was he thinking!

Minus that though, 2 league apps 1 goal and 7.8 avg rating, not too bad for 17, hopefully i get loaned out or bought by real madrid/barcelona/psg far out even malaga!

Sorry about not updating guys, been a manic weekend, an update should be coming tomorrow, and if not DEFINITELY monday! :)

Doing well with the U21's but i only played 1 game on my loan spell to Vitesse :/

wow got bought for a lot and playing a lot in the prem! :) and scored on first senior cap for england, seems my career is going well

Wow, Seems that im Deadly both for England 3 Caps 4 goals and for wolves !!! cracking start so far !!!!

Are you actually kidding, my two most hated teams are the ones I have played for... XD Rangers, and Chelsea no want me??!!

Also, on the first update, my only Scotland cap is against USA, but if the second, I scored on my Scotland debut against Wales...

Hmmm that's really weird, never seen that before, do you think its some kind of bug?

no game time at united, they are ****, please sell me, would rather be playing for a league 2 team.

And of course one of the guys you can't see is my guy.

Shall i continue this? doesn't look like a lot of people are still following....