Jimboola

Reaction score
Okay so we all know by now that Memphis is one of the stand out players of this years game and it seems everyone is signing him.

However I have been playing as Aston Villa and when I tried to sign him up he completely blanked me. Did not even want to talk, no interest. :mad:

So my question is.... who WILL he sign for? Is it just the top clubs or would he sign for an Everton, Newcastle, Valencia or Napoli? And what wages...

Thanx in advance for any shared knowledge, opinions & screenies. (H)

he signed for me at Hull City, start of the season. got him for £9m, 4 upfront, 5 over 48months. 25% profit from next sale

he signed for me at Hull City, start of the season. got him for £9m, 4 upfront, 5 over 48months. 25% profit from next sale

That's a brilliant coup, haven't been able to get him for less than 15m on the full game, my lowest rep team that he signed up for was Everton. It's strange that he would go to Hull but not Villa though

That's a brilliant coup, haven't been able to get him for less than 15m on the full game, my lowest rep team that he signed up for was Everton. It's strange that he would go to Hull but not Villa though

ive noticed he's cheaper if you have the dutch league loaded..

Could be that hull are in europe

@dutchbrit84 Thats interesting, will load it for my next save haha

@Tracz oh yeah forgot about that, would definitely factor in