Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alicwkd

Reaction score
the emirates cup gets underway this weekend. im going up to London to see it with an arsenal supporting friend to see the sunday fixtures. pretty excited as ive never been to the emirates before. anyway this thread is basically asking: who do you think will be the best players of the weekend. the teams are arsenal, celtic, ac milan and lyon. im tipping wishire to shine if he plays. young players seem to stand out on occasions like this for some reason. thoughts?

I got a feeling for vela but My head says no, I'd love JET to get his game

Me and my mum have got tix, psyched, we live in Notts, so hard to get to games regularly, but we try.

correct me if im wrong but didnt wilshere rip rangers apart in this tournement last season?? well anyway i can see jack having a good tourne this season

Do you know Govou left Lyon a while ago? Plus not very good poll options...

The fact that Samaras, who couldn't hit the goal if it was 100m wide, is on the poll makes me lol. XD

Ronaldinho.

Life in the old dog still, methinks. Expect to see him on the showboat of Soccer AM a lot this season :)

Wilshere, Jay-Thomas and Nasri will be the ones i'll be looking out for, they've all played well in pre-season until now.

Do you know Govou left Lyon a while ago? Plus not very good poll options...

lol my bad i didnt know that. and i didnt know who to put as the options really...

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

The fact that Samaras, who couldn't hit the goal if it was 100m wide, is on the poll makes me lol. XD

lol thought i should put some celtic players. would have said mcgeady but i heard hes not playing.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

okay then, gonna be a bit excited on the pitch with all those men though aint it? (K)

Lol Samaras. Thats how ***** we are when hes concidered our best player.

Perhaps Aiden McGeady will be very impressive?

Status
Not open for further replies.