• Bayern Munich

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

francis999

Reaction score
It looks like Liverpool could be out but who do you thunk will win?

I hope we can pull off a miracle but realistically I think it will be Barca.

yeah i hope we can but for some reason iv got a feeling t could be bayern munich

who will win the champions league

i am a united fan i quite biased one in fact but i can reli see chelsea going all the way or barca. but i reli hpe man utd will retain it again because no otherteam has done that.

bacre
beat chelsea in semis andif everyone if fit no suspensions
win in final

all the team have a tuff ride left till the final but i think chelsea vs barca i think utd r gnna gt beat bye porto

I think its all barcelona's for the taking now the reds look out of if unless we can pull off a miricle

people may think im crazy, But i truly do think arsenal will atleast get to the finals hopefully:)!

Man Utd Easy.

Man U's defence is far to shaky at the moment.

Hoping for a Liverpool miracle tonight but if that doesn't come of then can see it being a Chelsea v Barca final.

If it is think it will be down to if Barca can crack the Chelsea defence without being hit on the counter.

Barca have to be the favs at the mo though.

as much as i want arsenal to win its realistically gotta be barca. how can anyone say bayern? they have no chance of overcoming that 4 goal deficit.

Man U's defence is far to shaky at the moment.

Hoping for a Liverpool miracle tonight but if that doesn't come of then can see it being a Chelsea v Barca final.

If it is think it will be down to if Barca can crack the Chelsea defence without being hit on the counter.

Barca have to be the favs at the mo though.

cant be a chelsea and barca final mate the winners of chelsea and liverpool play the winners of barca and bayern in the semis the draw was made the same time as the quarters

chelsea have a pretty good record against barca in the recent past. we have neva lost to them when its 11v11 on the pitch and i belive for this reason is barca dont really have much height in their team and chelsea use theirs very well to their advantage. im very confident especially as we would be playing at the nou camp in the first leg.

SUPER CHELSEA FC!!!

I think he meant no other team has retained the Champions League. Forest retained the Euro Cup. Same difference.

If we beat Porto, we will lift ol big ears.

Hopefully we can pull off a miracle. It's only half time. We come back from 3-0 down against a better team than Chelsea (at the time) with 45 minutes left so we can do it in 90 minutes against Chelsea. Would of been better going back to Anfield but we can win it!!!