• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In a seriousness i reckon arsenal will do it. but if i had to bet money then id say barca. i cant see man utd gettin to the semis they have win in porto and lets be honest its not gunna happen man utd are well dodgy at the moment plus that macheda isnt a wonder kid he's just in the right place at the right time so he's not the manure's saviour.

Liverpool have an up hill struggle but i think they will take the game against chelsea to extra time. Villireal no chance of getting a positive result at the emirates. Barca are all ready through but any thing can happen at the allianz arena.

Barca vs arsenal at the final, or barca vs porto

Arsenal v Barca final. Liverpool will go a goal down against chelsea early on and that will finish them off, man utd no chance well dodgy at the min, Barca jobs already done, And arsenal cant see them loseing at home to villareal they will are to strong at home, I think its barcas this season.

all the team have a tuff ride left till the final but i think chelsea vs barca i think utd r gnna gt beat bye porto

chelsea cant get barca in the final

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

arsenal v barca final! revenge would be sweet!

specially to see henry cry at the end when we stuff em muahahahahahaha(H)

Man u or Barcelona for champs league i think and if chelsea get through tonight, they could have a great chance.

Comon Liverpool !!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

That was a game! Unlucky, I'm proud of that though even though we conceded 4. I hope Barcelona win it.

errr. its so common for peoples who's teams arn't in the competition to vote for barcelona.

United will do it, come on the clean sweep(6)

You better pick up the pace then i`d say out of the top 4 you form the worst! i`m going for arsenal v barca in c.league and everton v arsenal in fa cup! liverpool for prem! god that would be a perfect season! oh and newcastle stay up birmingham stay down! a little of subject sorry lol;)

Last edited:
You better pick up the pace then i`d say out of the top 4 you form the worst! i`m going for arsenal v barca in c.league and everton v arsenal in fa cup! liverpool for prem! god that would be a perfect season! oh and newcastle stay up birmingham stay down! a little of subject sorry lol;)

Keep dreaming mate...your time will come but not this season I guess:p

Keep dreaming mate...your time will come but not this season I guess:p

i`m awake m8 eyes wide open the way we beat villarreal we can give anybody a game, we beat u once this season already so we can do it again,also haven`t you played villarreal 2 or more times and not scored against them we knock 4 past them?
considering the start of the season for us was very bad we are looking at fourth in the prem ,in the semis of both c.league and f.a cup! i`d had taken that in at the end of last year!so im happy win or lose(H)