Votes: 14 33.3%
  • man.u

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • chelski

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

GUNNER500

Reaction score
if this thread exsits then sorry but i can`t find it!
who will win vote...... now!

Man Utd 2 Just Edge It PAST Liverpool

head says Man U heart wants Liverpool

chelsea will pip liverpool at the last minute. Man utd are gonna fall apart

if only arsenal had a defence. i wouldn't pay five quid for those four retards.

the bottom of the league is more exciting than the top!

come on newcastle:'(

Manchester United by about 8 or 9 points comfortably not a problem for these lads. Well done to Arsenal tonight they should of won tonight but got conned out of a goal Bendters who wasn't offside. Arshavin was absolutely amazing Walcott was pretty much absent till the assist.

Man if arsenal had gallas and clichy we might of just won that game..arshavin was immense hes a bargain for the price we got him for only thing he needs to work on is his celebration:)

onto topic its man utds for the taking its theirs to be lost.

Manchester United by about 8 or 9 points comfortably not a problem for these lads. Well done to Arsenal tonight they should of won tonight but got conned out of a goal Bendters who wasn't offside. Arshavin was absolutely amazing Walcott was pretty much absent till the assist.

He was on the bench untill the what 75th minute...maybe why :P

i would like man utd not to win but they are 2 strong i dont think they will lose these 2 matches....

Yea thats probably why I was tunning in and out while taking the **** out my mate.

if only arsenal had a defence. i wouldn't pay five quid for those four retards.

same as them retards you had at the back when liverpool scored four against you in your own back yard how did that game end again oh yeah 1-4 that would meen that back 4 would have been worth what 2.50p pretty much the same as berbatov!lolXD bargain of the season!lol

We were unlucky last night! We deserved a win. The league depends on Man Utd, we took some pressure of them last night but now we need to win all our games and hopefully Man U will slip up a couple of times. Hopefully Crouchie will do us a favour tonight.

Unlucky :S You lot stole a goal 30 seconds from the end. If thats not lucky then I don't know what is.

We were unlucky last night! We deserved a win. The league depends on Man Utd, we took some pressure of them last night but now we need to win all our games and hopefully Man U will slip up a couple of times. Hopefully Crouchie will do us a favour tonight.

you were lucky to get a point! we took the lead 3 times! not bad for our second string!

Back