who will win the prem!

• liverpool f.c

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • man.u

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • chelski

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
you were lucky to get a point! we took the lead 3 times! not bad for our second string!

We had more than 20 shots. Arsenal had 6! That says it all. We might have been lucky near the end to earn a draw but it was the least we deserved.

i would like to see liverpool to win it for a change but united will win it again

i just did the league predictor on bbc, and by my results, liverpool will actually take it, doubt it will happen though

same as them retards you had at the back when liverpool scored four against you in your own back yard how did that game end again oh yeah 1-4 that would meen that back 4 would have been worth what 2.50p pretty much the same as berbatov!lolXD bargain of the season!lol
same defence that broke the record for most consecutive cleansheets. everybody has a bad game. your players have never been good. hope you enjoy yet another 4th place. you earned it.

same defence that broke the record for most consecutive cleansheets. everybody has a bad game. your players have never been good. hope you enjoy yet another 4th place. you earned it.

well why the **** are you flaming arsenal? we may have just won you the premiership by drawing with liverpool could of got the win..

you should be thanking arsenal and arshavin.

don't worry he wont be laughing so much when there debt cripple them into extinction lol

well why the **** are you flaming arsenal? we may have just won you the premiership by drawing with liverpool could of got the win..

you should be thanking arsenal and arshavin.
thank you. i don't think you've won the title for us. football fans are retarded sometimes (not you but definitley kris). we're in exactly the same position. before if we lost twice and liverpool won all their games they win by 2 points. now if we lose two games they will surely win on Goal difference unless we score a sick amount of goals in the four games where we win. why people think it's all over escapes me? we still have to play you ( always hard), city (derby anything can happen) and tottenham (good form) also you can't rule out the possibility of shock draws and losses. i think we'll win the prem but it is not over.

no none taken lol just wanted you to go further into it. I'm just going on what i hear from the media/papers.

thank you. i don't think you've won the title for us. football fans are retarded sometimes (not you but definitley kris). we're in exactly the same position. before if we lost twice and liverpool won all their games they win by 2 points. now if we lose two games they will surely win on Goal difference unless we score a sick amount of goals in the four games where we win. why people think it's all over escapes me? we still have to play you ( always hard), city (derby anything can happen) and tottenham (good form) also you can't rule out the possibility of shock draws and losses. i think we'll win the prem but it is not over.

spending 70mill on 3 **** players like anderson nani and berbatov then yeah it probley will happen!
for the money we have spent this season i`ll take 4th place and the semi final of the champions league! manu are just like cheski of old trying to buy the prem, 30 mill for berbatov is a joke you`d expect that from city but manu are just as bad!

spending 70mill on 3 **** players like anderson nani and berbatov then yeah it probley will happen!
for the money we have spent this season i`ll take 4th place and the semi final of the champions league! manu are just like cheski of old trying to buy the prem, 30 mill for berbatov is a joke you`d expect that from city but manu are just as bad!

we are still top of the league with one game in hand...or your info look at the tableXD
so don't see any reason for your rant...and Anderson, Nani have started only a handful of games this season...so they will only get better...it was a good performance from Anderson last night...and maybe Berbatov has not scored as many goals as demands from 30m. but this is his only first with United... so bring on next season...(H)

your just saying anderson is **** to **** me off. man of the match last night. nani may be pretty poor but berbatov is not ****. also you have spent as much as us this season.

i'm happy you've found a way to cope with spending little money and winning nothing. ever.

your just saying anderson is **** to **** me off. man of the match last night. nani may be pretty poor but berbatov is not ****. also you have spent as much as us this season.

i'm happy you've found a way to cope with spending little money and winning nothing. ever.

check you facts pal arsenal haven`t spent half what you have! berbatov is ***** fact! great pen taker also alot hart there,XD and anderson and nani aren`t as bad but there not worth 20mill each you were robbed! arshavin nasri are both better already in prem and they both cost less than 15 mill each! <)

check you facts pal arsenal haven`t spent half what you have! berbatov is ***** fact! great pen taker also alot hart there,XD and anderson and nani aren`t as bad but there not worth 20mill each you were robbed! arshavin nasri are both better already in prem and they both cost less than 15 mill each! <)
you check yours instead of plucking them out your ****. anderson and nani together were 30 mil. missing a pen does not make you ****. the whole arshavin nasri better than nani anderson is just our opinions.
finally
ramsey 5 mil
nasri 12 mil
arshavin 15 mil
silvestre 0.75mil
total 32.75 mil

berbatov 30.75 mil

Back