Who will win the UEL

fantasma

Reaction score
It´s like the OP suggests. Who do u guys think will win it?
For obvious reasons my vote goes 4 my beloved Benfica.:wub:

The team that scores the most goals in the final.

Until last week, I would have said Villarreal...but, I changed to Porto for obvious reasons. Falcao and Hulk are formidable, and Guarin has been superb as well.

I think it will be close, but I am going to say Porto.

Porto. They have a ridiculously good team and quite clearly a superb manager in Andre Villas-Boas

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Andre Villas Boas will win it. :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

At the start of the Tournament I said CSKA Moscow but they got put out by Porto and ever since then there was only going to be one winner and that is Porto + they are going to be playing a Portuguese side in the final and I reckon it will be Benfica who Porto and fed up of beating this season

Porto, they're on a different level. They might be the sixth best team in the world.

Porto. Too strong for the other teams in the competition - including my beloved Benfica (hurt so much to say that).

I think Porto are favourites.... BUT... If Benfica reaches the final... I'd say it will be a magical game and anything can happen ;)

Villarreal.

Seriously?

Although Porto are the best team remaining, I have a feeling that Benfica will beat them in the final to get some nice revenge pie.

A Porto - Benfica final and I will definitely be watching. Porto to win it.

I said Porto in August and i am sticking by my expert prediction ;)