Who will win UEFA EURO 2012?

Who will win UEFA EURO 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villa is certainly "big game" player, but its not like Spain lacks quality strikers. Their problem is at the back really. Puyol just cant be replaced, Pique seems to be more focused on banging Shakira then on football, Casillas somewhat lost his untouchable aura and so on.

Well, overall a lot of their core squad has been underperforming this season. And then there's been plenty of rumours about Barca-Real rivalry causing some disagreements in national team, and **** like this can rip apart the best sides (i'm talking to you, Netherlands)

Suprised Belgium did not make it to the Euro's when I look at it now?

Hazard, Lukaku, Courtois, De Bruyne, Vermalean, Kompany, Van Buyten and Vertonghen. Surely enough talent in the team to at least qualify

Hazard, Lukaku, Courtois, De Bruyne, Vermalean, Kompany, Van Buyten and Vertonghen. Surely enough talent in the team to at least qualify

Dont forget Fellaini and Witsel in middle. Also Nainggolan is quality.

Dont forget Fellaini and Witsel in middle. Also Nainggolan is quality.

Surprised they did not make it. Agreed the squad is still young but some of the players in that team are real quality. England will have a tough match on their hands at any rate at Wembley on June 2nd

Surprised they did not make it. Agreed the squad is still young but some of the players in that team are real quality. England will have a tough match on their hands at any rate at Wembley on June 2nd

Havent really watched them so far, but I think they havent yet gelled as a team. IF and when they do they'll be a top 10 team.

Havent really watched them so far, but I think they havent yet gelled as a team. IF and when they do they'll be a top 10 team.

Was reading up .. Apparently they have not been utilized properly by the Belgian Team Manager and they are still pretty young as a squad, average age is 23, so their inexperience might have cost them

But certainly enough potential in that squad and I wont be suprised if Belgian become a top 10 side like you mentioned in the next 2-3 years

Gone with Portugal, the cliche is that they don't perform at major tounaments, but one day it will stop and it will be their year.

Unfortunately I suspect a Germany victory this summer, hopefully that is not the case.

I am putting my money on Holland. A bit patriotic and a bit wise (I hope). With the team they have they can beat everybody.
Topscorer of Germany or England as a Striker. Robben and Affelay on the wings. Sneijder, Van Bommel and De Jong on Midfield.
Van der Wiel, Heitinga and Matthijsen in defence. Stekelenburg (or Krul or Vorm if injured) The only problem is the leftback position. I hope he tries to play with Willems there. I am no fan of him but he had a few good friendly matches and is 18 years and very talented. Other player could be Bouma or Schaars.

In Belgium there was a clash between old and young players in the national team. They underperformed in the group with Germany and Turkey (with Hiddink as coach). Not an easy group with an away game against Azerbeijan (draw) that made them 3th of the group.

Seems like M'vila got ankle injury and he was crying as he was taken off field so I assume it's bad. Massive loss for France and their chances.

Seems like M'vila got ankle injury and he was crying as he was taken off field so I assume it's bad. Massive loss for France and their chances.

Lass Diarra is more than a capable replacement, if he is even in their squad.

How did M'Vila get injured, France friendly?

Yea it's going on against Serbia at the moment. Had a kick or something in his ankle. Didn't really see it happen only when he collapsed on field and then when doctors were checking his ankle he started crying. Kinda obvious then that it is bad enough for him to miss the tournament.

Otherwise France are looking really formidable. Ribery has at last managed to take his club form into NT.

Russia beat Italy 3- 0. Third consecutive loss for the Azzuri without scoring. Buffon picked up an injury too. Not looking good for them.

Russia beat Italy 3- 0. Third consecutive loss for the Azzuri without scoring. Buffon picked up an injury too. Not looking good for them.

I honestly think they are looking for an excuse to leave the tournament.