Who Won Your World Cup?

xDannyW

Reaction score
I was just curious to know who won the World Cup 2010 in your games on FM2010? In one of my most recent games France won the final against Brazil, with Mexico finishing third. I've also seen Brazil beating England in extra time and I think I can recall Germany winning it.

So who has won it in your games? :)

England made it up for mine with a scrappy 1-0 win over Poland in the Euro 2012 final :D

On my first ever FM10 save England won it! :D

And who came second?

You guessed it, Paraguay!

Italy beat Ivory Coast 2-0 in mine, in 2014 Ghana beat the USA, I then thought it would be fun to take over Senegal, won every single game I played in 2 years including a 4-1 thumping of Ghana in the African Cup of Nations... I was pleased

Strangely, Portugal won mine. They beat Argentina on penalties, and Australia somehow had the best run of the Cup... Beating and eliminating, consecutively, Germany, Spain and Brazil...

err often on mine Serbia win it second time round :S There regularry in the top 5 world ranking after 2014 :O

Must have a good set of regens or something :L

Ivory Coast 2-0 Netherlands, 2010 World Cup Final, no screenies :(

Ive seen heaps, surprisingly saw Australia win it once and have actually never seen England win it :/

ivory coast usually win the 2010 world cup on my game!

Paraguay won mine as well. I never see Brazil or Spain win it. Apart from when I am managing them of course