Who Won Your World Cup?

Slovakia have won it on my Dinamo Kiev save. They faced France in the final and won 2-1.

Have seen USA, Croatia, Serbia, various south american nations win.

Croatia and Serbia due tend to put out some good regens.

Italy won the WC in my last save but i have just started a new transfer window updated game with the **** so i will tell you when i get to the end of this season.

Spain tend to win in many of my games, and the runner-up is generally [insert random country here] :p

Believe it or not, Portugal in my Benfica save. Beat Mexico in the semi and England in the final. Rooney sent off in the first half (the only thing that seemed real)

Scotland: 1-1 in the final and my most recent save, Cameroon :S

I had Republic of Ireland 3 - Brazil 1 in like 2015 lol

Thats an epic fail of a lie. I am sure that 2015 is not a WC year....

Ghana won 2010(I was manager:p), another it was Brazil.

so far for me it is Greece with runners up Ghana!!(although is in 2014)

2010 WC - 1st Paraguay 2nd England 3rd Ghana4th Spain
EURO 2012 - Holland, Soain, Belarus, England
WC 2014- Paraguay, Brazil, Ivory Coast, Trinidad!
EURO 2016 - Spain, England, Ukraine, Croatia
WC 2018 - Croatia, Spain Paraguay and Ukraine.

MAD! Just taken control of brazil too im at leicster currently bossing the prem in my 5th employment. Got knocked out by Ukraine in last 16 2-0 :(

he must have ment 2014 mate

Still a fail, everyone knows the WC years:)....Just looked on an old game, Malta won the WC in 2022. Their Regens play for Barca, Inter, ManUre and Newcastle:)P). One striker has 19 finish 20 composure, 17 head and almost ideal stats, scoring 30-40 a season.

2010 - Brazil
2014 - Italy
2018 - Brazil (Me as manager)

Still a fail, everyone knows the WC years:)....Just looked on an old game, Malta won the WC in 2022. Their Regens play for Barca, Inter, ManUre and Newcastle:)P). One striker has 19 finish 20 composure, 17 head and almost ideal stats, scoring 30-40 a season.

Woh. For me it was: Brazil (I was manager :$) I think Cameroon won it once, can't remember other than that :(

France seem to win it fairly often.

WC 2010 - Spain, runners up Paraguay.
Euro 2012 - Scotland, runners up Holland.
WC 2014 - England, runners up Brazil.