nezza6969

Reaction score
hey guys i'm in a bit of a dilemma on who to buy for a MR & ML position but buying a winger to fill the position would not benefit my tactic since it's between attack and defense with the MR ML.

i was thinking of buying a RB,WB that can also play as a MR i was thinking of corchia with good attack and defense mentality any suggestions though would be great :D

i think gareth bale for left wing and for right cazorla or nani or valencia

Reus, gotze, zaha, hughes, gokhan tore, bale, coutinho, sterling, nani and a fair few more

It all depends on what role.

iv'e actually got Andre Ayew as my ML who is a beast so similar players like him i'm looking for

i'm Newcastle and i play my 3-1-5-1 tactic, i'm in my second season and i have 32 million to spend

Andre Ayew/Schelletto/Yarmolenko/Peruzzi (retrained) Rafael (retrained) Siqueira even Simone Pepe or Maggio?

edit:

was typing while you posted Ayew :)

Andre Ayew/Schelletto/Yarmolenko/Peruzzi (retrained) Rafael (retrained) Siqueira even Simone Pepe or Maggio?

edit:

was typing while you posted Ayew :)

cheers mate, iv'e scouted Peruzzi and i like his stats, Schelletto has went to Liverpool so i missed out on him ( gutted ), i used to get Yarmolenko in my other saves so i know he's a beast so many thanks for reminding me :)

thanks lads and lasses most of these players have really good stats but the problem is they are weak at defense and thats what i need in a MR ML position, some 1 like Ayew but who can play MR with very good attack and defense for example iv'e got 2 key players on each side ( MR ML ) ML-Ayew MR-HBA but the main problem is HBA because his tackling is 3 but Ayew is 13

I'm not sure, but Asamoah from Juventus? I think he can play winger and is a good all-arounder

thanks lads and lasses most of these players have really good stats but the problem is they are weak at defense and thats what i need in a MR ML position, some 1 like Ayew but who can play MR with very good attack and defense for example iv'e got 2 key players on each side ( MR ML ) ML-Ayew MR-HBA but the main problem is HBA because his tackling is 3 but Ayew is 13

get ayew and schelotto or isla