Who would watch The Expendables?

thfc_09

Reaction score
Sounds like a decent film with some good actors in it.

An assembly of hired guns are sent on a mission to a South American country, with the objective to overturn the cold-blooded despot in charge. As the mission begins, the mercenaries discover that the situation is not as it appears. The men find themselves trapped in a deadly game of deception, with a traitor amongst their ranks.

Last edited:
i feel as im speaking for everyone
-------------------------------------------------------
WHAT THE ****

That is very in depth nice one id probs watch it like i do every other new film

Last edited:
I hope it has some action.That's enough for me.In fact,Stallone's movies didn't have a great scenario,especially his action ones.

Im so excited about this, i love stallone, jet li and jason statham, BEAST!

loving the cast, basically every action hero i ever watched. as long as the film doesnt take itself too seriously it should be good

id watch it seems good and has some very good actors there not stallone though i hate him

The Lee Christmas(Jason Statham) role reminds Snake from MGS a little by the description.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Maybe not...

im just loving the return of Schwarznegger

Stalone and arnold as rivals?Oh,that's awesome.

Should be a good film. Not expecting too much in terms of acting but should be an epic action film. Tho dont understant the Terry Crews cast. I know they wanted Wesley Snipes but he is unable to leave the US due to his tax dodging ways. Cant wait for it.

Arnie only has a min cameo , But I have being waiting for the film for months Stallone is my favorite actor

Should be a good film. Not expecting too much in terms of acting but should be an epic action film. Tho dont understant the Terry Crews cast. I know they wanted Wesley Snipes but he is unable to leave the US due to his tax dodging ways. Cant wait for it.
it was wesley snipes, then forrest whitaker, then terry crews

Forrest Whittaker doesnt really have the physque for it but Terry Crews was in White Chicks for god sake.

It is my duty as a carrier of the noble Y-chromosome to spend my hard-earned money on this.

to be fair this film isnt going to take it self seriously its going to be ridiculous, high budget, special effects massive mayhem, its a throwback to late 90's action movies. die hard' terminator etc macho sillyness......

and its going to be amazing

With a cast like that, what man wouldnt want to watch it?

Thats right.. gays..

This is why.

Think it should be an epicly action packed film. I wont expect much acting wise though.