• Georges St-Pierre

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • David Haye

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • It would be close.

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
GSP would win i think.
Probably the best pound for pound fighter in the world.

I don't like his style though, all he does is take down his opponent and stay on them for the whole fight.
They can't do anything about it though because his takedowns are so good and amazingly fast.

A better comparison would be Haye v Fedor - both heavyweights.
Fedor would destroy Haye even in a boxing match.

Fedor is over rated by far if he was so good why ain't he in ufc ? why does he fight on **** cards with affliction or whatever its called cause he knows fine well the best fighters in the world are in ufc and he would not walk through them like he does elsewhere its a fact against brett rodgers i think his name was he was one of the most untalented fighters ive ever seen and he took fedor for a fight in like his 4th fight in affliction went to round 2 or 3 i think i'd love to see fedor in ufc fighting REAL fighters like frank mirr brock lesnar junior dos santos chieck congo then see if he walks through them i gaurentee he doesnt

He's always said he won't fight in the UFC as long as Dana White is in charge. His record speaks for itself, some consider him unbeaten as his only loss came due to a cut over his eye in a fight which he was well in control.
True he hasn't faught the top heavyweights but he has a few big names on his list - Cro Cop in his prime, Tim Sylvia etc.
I think the only one in the UFC that would beat him is Brock Lesnar. I don't rate him that much as a fighter but his strength is abnormal and if he got Fedor to the ground he would probably batter him like he did Frank Mir.

They would both win.

There would be a collision of catastrophic proportions. The 'Hayemaker' would make contact with Pierre's face at the precise moment that Pierre's knee would fly straight into Haye's neck.

Both would crumple and it would be a draw.

***** Redrup you have some imagination. Would be good to see though
The fact fedor says he wont fight if dana is in charge is just an excuse i think to avoid top competition rampage jackson said the same thing then he realized a career is more important than a grudge if fedor wanted real money fight in ufc against a real opponent yes hes beaten cro cop so has others fighters than i dont really rate like gonzaga although crop wasnt in his prime then i understand what ur saying but still think fedor would be destroyed in ufc with the amount of competition the ufc has

Last edited:
Fedor is over rated by far if he was so good why ain't he in ufc ? why does he fight on **** cards with affliction or whatever its called cause he knows fine well the best fighters in the world are in ufc and he would not walk through them like he does elsewhere its a fact against brett rodgers i think his name was he was one of the most untalented fighters ive ever seen and he took fedor for a fight in like his 4th fight in affliction went to round 2 or 3 i think i'd love to see fedor in ufc fighting REAL fighters like frank mirr brock lesnar junior dos santos chieck congo then see if he walks through them i gaurentee he doesnt

Fedor fought in pride for quite a few years when it was the best organization, it had the likes of Mark Coleman, Overeem ( I think ), CroCop, Randleman, Rampage, Wanderlei Silva, Dan Henderson and many others.
UFC only became dominant after it bought Pride.
Affliction had brilliant cards which was why it went bust.
Brett Rogers was undefeatead coming into the Fedor fight and had previously knocked out Andrei Arlovski who's a top 20 heavyweight and fought and used to fight in the UFC heavyweight division.
I laughed when I saw you'd put Cheick Kongo as a real fighter. Velasquez landed something stupid like over 150 unanswered shots on Kongo throughout the 15 minutes. Dos Santos hasn't been tested by a top 10 heavyweight yet.
Fedor would beat nearly all of them listed above. The only two fighters I can currently see coming close to beating Fedor are Lesnar and Velasquez. However a Lesnar victory would come because of Size,Strength and Steroids wereas Cain Velasquez's would depend on if he could get the takedown

Don't say **** you don't know

John Cena vs David Haye vs Brock Lesnar would be pretty good.

But in this one, i'd say power beats speed and technique, i'd go for Haye.

Where could Haye punch George st Pierre that wouldn't knock him to the floor? Haye every day of the week for me although im not that in to boxing or ufc <)

UFC is for thugs who couldn't be disciplined enough for Boxing's rules or Wrestling's theatrics. no time for it myself, so couldn't say.

This is a ridiculous Question. It's not that your comparing sports it's that your comparing Weightclasses. Against Hardy Gsp Weighed roughly 170 pounds whereas Haye weighed 222 pounds
(Source; http://www.boxingnews24.com/2010/04/haye-comes-in-heavier-than-last-bout/)
If someone like Brock Lesnar were to fight Haye It would be more comparable but Brock would own Haye.

Fedor fought in pride for quite a few years when it was the best organization, it had the likes of Mark Coleman, Overeem ( I think ), CroCop, Randleman, Rampage, Wanderlei Silva, Dan Henderson and many others.
UFC only became dominant after it bought Pride.
Affliction had brilliant cards which was why it went bust.
Brett Rogers was undefeatead coming into the Fedor fight and had previously knocked out Andrei Arlovski who's a top 20 heavyweight and fought and used to fight in the UFC heavyweight division.
I laughed when I saw you'd put Cheick Kongo as a real fighter. Velasquez landed something stupid like over 150 unanswered shots on Kongo throughout the 15 minutes. Dos Santos hasn't been tested by a top 10 heavyweight yet.
Fedor would beat nearly all of them listed above. The only two fighters I can currently see coming close to beating Fedor are Lesnar and Velasquez. However a Lesnar victory would come because of Size,Strength and Steroids wereas Cain Velasquez's would depend on if he could get the takedown

Don't say **** you don't know

Although he was in Pride with a few big names his only notable wins were over Nogueira, Coleman and Cro Cop in their prime. He has recently he has bet a WAY past his prime Tim Sylvia, Brett Rogers who he had trouble beating and who would be made a show of in the UFC, and Arlovski, again way past his prime and Arlovski was in control of that fight until the K.O. To even consider him as the P4P champion he would have to come to the UFC and prove himself against people in their prime e.g Lesnar, Carwin, Velasques or Mir.
However I agree Cheick Congo is woeful.

Rant Over . . .

I didnt say at any point congo or the others would beat fedor i said if u read my first post Would he walk through them like he has done to other people the answer is simply no

David Haye is about twice the size but if they were both similar size St. Pierre would stroll it. Haye is nothing great in the history of boxing but St. Pierre is possibly the pound for pound best ever and theres no way Haye could stop I take down.

This is a ridiculous Question. It's not that your comparing sports it's that your comparing Weightclasses. Against Hardy Gsp Weighed roughly 170 pounds whereas Haye weighed 222 pounds
(Source; http://www.boxingnews24.com/2010/04/haye-comes-in-heavier-than-last-bout/)
If someone like Brock Lesnar were to fight Haye It would be more comparable but Brock would own Haye.

Although he was in Pride with a few big names his only notable wins were over Nogueira, Coleman and Cro Cop in their prime. He has recently he has bet a WAY past his prime Tim Sylvia, Brett Rogers who he had trouble beating and who would be made a show of in the UFC, and Arlovski, again way past his prime and Arlovski was in control of that fight until the K.O. To even consider him as the P4P champion he would have to come to the UFC and prove himself against people in their prime e.g Lesnar, Carwin, Velasques or Mir.

Rant Over . . .

Not trying to prove anybody wrong just showing it for people to see.
http://www.sherdog.com/stats/powerratings/upr-fighter-alltime

That is a link to the top fighters off all time in eah weight in MMA using a complex mathimatical system and shows that in the Heavyweight ranking overall Fedor Emelianenko is the second best carrer heavieweight second only to Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

Rant Over . . .

I agree he's not P4P but when you look at Fedor's more notable victories ;
Ricardo Arona
Renato 'Babalu' Sobral
Semmy Schilt
Heath Herring
Noguiera
Coleman
Randleman
Noguiera
Noguiera
CroCop
Mark Hunt
Mark Coleman
Matt Lindland

90% were at the peak of their careers when he beat them which shows that he is legit. His only loss was to an illegal elbow that cut Fedor and the fight should've been ruled a no contest or W to Fedor.
They range from world-class strikers, world-class wrestlers and BJJ black belts.
He has won 4 world sambo championships.

Fedor's not in my P4P top 5 but you've got to give the guy his credit

while on subject did anyone watch GSP vs Hardy last night, complete outclassing but got to give it to Hardy he's one tough kid.

Yeah, how Hardy never tapped in the first, that armbar was in pretty deep

Yeah, how Hardy never tapped in the first, that armbar was in pretty deep

After the fight he was like "I don't know the meaning of tap"
Massive respect for him at that moment.

Hardy earned my respect more with that loss than any of his wins. Same with Bisping agains Wanderlei Silva.

Meh Haye is not even the best heavyweight :D

John Cena vs David Haye vs Brock Lesnar would be pretty good.

But in this one, i'd say power beats speed and technique, i'd go for Haye.

John Cena? Lol if he thought in a UFC or boxing match he would die.

All he can do is run around a ring pretending to fight guys bigger than him and somehow winning! I mean come on :P

Back