Who you managing on fifa 11 manager mode

I'm managing sunderland, currently 5th in the league. My signings are Lukaku, Hazard, and Ramsey.

Reading FC.

First Season - 1st, Runners up for F.A Cup, Out first round in Carling
Second Season - Signed Hines, Henderson, Tote, Gibbs, Finished like 17th.
Third Season - Just starting

Difficulty - World Class.

I tried a legendary season with Leeds, i got half way through the season, about 6th place and got bored, the championship season is too long for me. So i just started a save as Middlesbrough, i got bored because the leeds squad sucked, but Boro have a pretty deep squad.

Leeds in World Class

1st season - 2nd place, lost in the f.a semi final against chelsea , out in the 3rd round of the carling cup.
2nd season - Ended 8th place in Premier League because i signed some nice players , lost in the f.a cup semi final AGAIN -.- .... this time was against Arsenal, won the Carling cup , final against Spurs :)
3rd Season - 2 games played, 2 victorys ;)

Last edited:
Only posted real madrid save at start.
Also doing a manage a club for 1 season mourihno type save. Started with Liverpool and came 3rd in league and got offers from Villa and Everton. Chose

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Everton

Birmingham.
Nearing the end of 1st season, looks like im gonna win the PL.
Signed Rhyzikov, Hengbart and M'bia

Birmingham.
Nearing the end of 1st season, looks like im gonna win the PL.
Signed Rhyzikov, Hengbart and M'bia
Do you play every match or quick sim some. I like to quick sim some as i find it can make the game more realistic

Going to start with AC Milan, and use my virtual pro as backup...

replace the oldies gradually, and breed the new generation.. :)

barcelona top 1st season on world class. signed ronaldo for 90m i think. worth every penny, virtual pro upto 82

Man United 1st Season Premiership and Carling Cup signed Pato
2nd Season : Replaced Giggs, Neville, Scholes and VDS with Maicon, Bale, Snijder and Lloris.

Dont play my Career mode anymore as I'm addictive to Be A Pro clubs online 120 games 119 goals :)

gunna have a break from my Stevenage game for a few days and decided to start a manager mode as Man city :)

signed Alex from Chelsea for 11 mil as he was transfer listed and ROONEY(6) for 70 mil but worth every penny :D

Managing Blackpool.

Signed Macheda and Wilshere on loan, 2nd in the League after a few games. :D

gunna have a break from my Stevenage game for a few days and decided to start a manager mode as Man city :)

signed Alex from Chelsea for 11 mil as he was transfer listed and ROONEY(6) for 70 mil but worth every penny :D
try to sign danny from zenit. he works class as AM in my 4-1-3-2

ps3:man city,just win BPL,not making any transfer
psp:leeds,season one get promotion from championship
season two get cavani,boenich on free(6)
freak i was on FA cup final but i don't have any keeper so im WO(sanchez watt was cool,get ability 80 at 19 years old)

Arsenal.
Signed - Marin, M.Richards (back-up),

October 1st season

Bayern (1st season, October)
Signed Zambrotta (loan), Mertesacker and Alvaro Negredo
Sold Olic and Demichelis

I don't even have a PS3 or Xbox let alone FIFA

FOOTBALL MANAGER FTW

Oh and I'm also playing as Real Madrid. Signed Clichy and Rooney for like £60M!! well worth it

Zulte Waregem, Belgian Pro League.
Solid side, signed a couple of backups. Top of the league, unbeaten, had about 12 games, gonna bang the difficulty up to legendary soon :)