Who you want to be/think will be upped in stats??

Every one is forgetting Yossi Ben ?? He had a brilliant season last year, Also inesta.

Joel.

everyone who played for barcelona last season. fletcher, vidic. arshavin. and many other's i'm not going to list.

Vermaelen's attributes are actually worse than last year, that's weird. On the Arsenal front there's been pretty much no improvement, so in predicting increases for Arshavin, Gibbs, Wilshere, Ramsey, Song etc etc I was completely wrong. Which is a shame.

Last edited:
giggs and scholes might eventually be goood on this game

Basically every fullback as well has been downgraded like crazy. Look at Alves his stats are absolute KAK now. As far as I know only ones upgraded are(that we all know and/or hoped for)...
-Modric
-Eduardo
-Dzeko
-Lennon
-Lampard
-Luis Fabiano
-Ibrahimovic
-Eto'o
-Rooney
-Forlan
-A few Valencia players (Mata, Silva and one of there defenders)

Although most of these players had probably +1 in few stats so nothing major with Dzeko, Lennon and Fabiano with considerable upgrades
And so many more downgraded, should of been more upgrading then downgrading

Oh and I think Giggs was upgaded as well.....just not as high as he should be. He definetly should be a 19-20 dribbling and technique sort.

Definitely not Saivet, he looks quite average indeed in FM10.
Keirrison will still turn into a sick striker, I'm sure. The jury is still out on Marquinhos as he is not to be found in the demo.

Keep a look out for Eljero Elia from HSV, I can't remember how good he was in 09 but he looks great in FM10.

Vermaelen must be upped, otherwise I will have to do it myself :D