Whole team's contract expires

Clark_Messi

"Football is everything"
Reaction score
Hey, so I just started my Birmigham season and I saw that Liverpool were signing Jadson on a free as usual so I deceided to look through Shakhtar's team and wierdly every player I went to had their contracts expired and I could approach to sign them. Every Player. And it wasn't even that they'd sign at the end of the season, they will sign straight away.
So I looked at the staff and (although theres only three staff) I can approach them too.
At first I thought maybe the team went bust or something but I've never seen this before so I think it might be a glitch.
What do you think?

Hmm, look at the information page and see their debt, so Jadson, so it's first season, yeah probably a glitch

Might be a glitch mate, but that sometimes does happen on my saves.

Its probably a glitch although I loved if it would happen to me,Srna for free!!!

Yeah well I signed Kucher, Hubschman, Srna, Willian and Pyatov so it was productive on my part. :D

bug mate, the only player that you can approach to sign in the beggining of the game is Jadson !

jammy git, i usually have to pay at least 20m for srna :(

You're lucky. Lol. Yeah, but it's probably some kind of gamebug.

Sounds alot like the old Bojan glitch (in terms of the fact I refused to exploit it). Nice one though.

I'll just keep telling myself they went bankrupt, while enjoying Srna.
Btw what was the Bojan glitch?