admyadam

Reaction score
Playing as Manchester United and nearly about to finish 4th season
I have been rotating Fletcher and Fellaini as BWM in my 4-2-2-2. Both have performed nearly the same
Have a good regen coming up, already doing brilliant on loan to a poor bristol side giving 7.5+ performances for over 30 games so need to sell one of fletcher and fellaini

Fletcher is the older player but is home-grown and has done well as a tutor for youngsters whereas fellaini has age on his side

Who should be the one making way???

I would say sell Fellaini because even though he is young, Fletcher can still play a couple more seasons and also can tutor your up and coming regen. This way you will still have a home grown player and another in the regen who will be ready to step into Fletcher's shoes when Fletcher has got too old. Oh and you you'd get better money from selling Fellaini :)

Selling fellaini indeed looks better option. Nobody will pay huge for fletcher right now and if i sell fletcher now some years down the line even fellaini would be too old to be sold for high price

Another thing i had in mind was retraining Maroune as CB, his attributes look good for a CB, has anyone tried that??

I have tried that myself actually, and I haveto say it worked well, A lot better than I thought, his Avr was 7.6 after 23 games, The only thing I would suggest for him is to train him as CB but put his individual training focus as tackling and he will prove to be a success

The only problem with that for me is after an year I will have again my regen CB's coming in so then I would be forced to sell him.
So mostly i will cash on him right now. Lets see what i get for him

That's what a would do mate and hope you get a good price :)