Who's going to get promoted?

eddlad

Reaction score
Who do you think will make the playoffs and be promoted from the Championship?

I Think,

1. Wolves
2. Reading
3. Birmingham
4. Sheff. Utd
5. Cardiff
6. Burnley

I think Burnley will beat Birmingham in the play off semis, ( I actually believe Birmingham would be the easiest team to beat of any of the top 9) I can see Cardiff beating Sheff utd over 2 legs and then going on to beat burnley in the final. Hope I'm wrong

Up the Clarets!

well I want to see Reading back in the Premiership...sad to see them go down last season...really lighted up the league when they were up...

Aslong as Sheff Utd don't go up I'll be happy because I don't want to see another team fined if they go straight back down ... again like West Ham.

i want wolves, reading and burnley

1 - Wolves feel sorry for them since they missed out on promotion last season which i think they deserved to go up.

2 - Reading when they were in premiership not long ago they were a decent side just were unlucky they got relegated the second season in prem which is always harder than the first.

3 - Burnley seeing them perform so good in league cup, FA cup i think they could bring something new to the premierleague:)

good luck.

The Dingles, Birmingham and Cardiff.

Dingles and Birmingham so that Stoke have a couple of derbies , now that West Brazil are on their way down.

Cardiff- matches between Stoke and Cardiff are even better than derbies!

The Dingles, Birmingham and Cardiff.

Dingles and Birmingham so that Stoke have a couple of derbies , now that West Brazil are on their way down.

Cardiff- matches between Stoke and Cardiff are even better than derbies!

Oi Cheekie calling us Dingles!

Burnley,Wolves,Reading

Not in Order

Up The Clarets
E-i-e-i-e-i-o

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

i want wolves, reading and burnley

1 - Wolves feel sorry for them since they missed out on promotion last season which i think they deserved to go up.

2 - Reading when they were in premiership not long ago they were a decent side just were unlucky they got relegated the second season in prem which is always harder than the first.

3 - Burnley seeing them perform so good in league cup, FA cup i think they could bring something new to the premierleague:)

good luck.

Also thanks 4 tht burnley quote you made my day:p

hmmm tough league to call, alot will depend on our next game, Birmingham V Wolves if we win that i think we'll finish the season as champions but you never know in this league, we comfortably beat a doncaster side which was one of the form teams and hadnt lost at home in 2009 and then put in a patheic display against norwich.

But we still havent really found second gear this season never mind top, we have improved lately with the blip against norwich been the exception, and with phillips, mcfadden and o'connor coming back from injury i totally disagree with your startment "easiest team to beat in the top 9".

1.Birmingham
2.Dogheads
3.Reading
4.Cardiff
5.Sheff Utd
6.Burnley

With cardiff winning the play-offs, the team from birmingham, wolves and reading who dont go up auto will not win the play-offs its always the case, even though no other team has hardly come close to any 3 of us this year

I think Wolves and reading top 2.

As for the play-offs, the only team i think that actualy deserves to be promoted is cardiff. They have been consistent and have made up a **** of alot of ground on the top 3 considering how many points clear they were.

And lets be honest, Dave Jones has now proved he is a class manager.

Obviously not as consistent as the top 3 as they would be above us........

Burnley are 3pts of reading

Mate where forth

we could even get top 2 yet

I am a blues fan and like brum boy i agree if we beat wolves we can go on and be champions as for the positions.

1. Blues/Wolves
2.Wolves/Blues
3.Burnley
4.Reading
5.Cardiff
6.Sheffield United

Last edited:
dont think burnley will make playoffs

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

who wants the dingles in prem must b jokin fukin stinks up there