who's going to get relegated then?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gatid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2K

Gatid

Reaction score
well 8 games left till the end of the season, who do you think will get relegated?

vote 1 - West brom Yes they got players who can play a passing game, but you also need players that are battlers' players wiiling to fight and get stuck in and switch to route 1 football when they need to. sorry bromwich fans your going down.

vote 2 - hull - No in not bitter that they beat us at emirates, because right now they are in a right crisis low morale and havent won in i dont know loads! of games.

vote 3 newcastle - well i hope im wrong on this 1 people say they are too 'Good' to go down. But the way i see it is if you dont get results and beat the easy teams then you deserve to go down more than any1.

think the same? if not i would like to see your opinions.

Newcastle: No manager,a miss match squad,and a very hard run in.

Middlesbrough: A manager who is totally out of his depth,a squad who dont give a **** because they all want to leave and a chairman who hasn't got any bottle.

West Brom: Qute simply squad not good enough to play the type of football Mowbray wants them to play in the Premier League.

My 3 are...

West Brom
Hull
Middlesbrough

Relegation

My 3..

1. West Brom
2. Middlesbrough
3. Stoke

West Brom and Middlesbrough are both doomed, other team I think will be Newcastle.
I dont think they can pick up the points teams around them will in the final run in

My pick for this are:

1) West Brom - no brainer, they don't have the game and they don't have the luck. The manager too stubborn to play a different style which could save their own skin, but it's a little too late now, I think.

2) Hull - I want them to stay up, they are good enuff and their early season tells it, but Phil Brown seems to have lost it somewhat in recent times.

3) Newcastle - It's sad to see a club like this in total shambles. Their fans don't deserve this.

i dont wanna see middlesbrough go down, although not a fan i just think gareth southgate is a very honest and down to earth man who has players who dont perform. To his advantage he has a very understanding and patient chairman.

WBA
Hull
Newcastle

Would have been great if tottenham carried on as they did at the beginning and stayed rock bottom lol

3) Newcastle - It's sad to see a club like this in total shambles. Their fans don't deserve this.

Newcastle fans are nothing special. They're just as fickle as the rest of the supporters in the country.

Newcastle fans are nothing special. They're just as fickle as the rest of the supporters in the country.

yeah i love that bullshit claim that newcastle fans are better than others, and id love to see them go down but i do think they well stay up. i think they will be lucky and pick up enough points

i reckon it will be

STOKE
BORO
WEST BROM

West Brom, certainly already down for me.
Middlesbrough, terrible form even though they beat us 2-0 a few weeks back, dont think Southgate disciplines the playerse enough and they have no experience
Stoke, I hate Tony Pulis dont know why he just annoys me so much. Dont think the long throw will be enough to keep em up.

West Brom, certainly already down for me.
Middlesbrough, terrible form even though they beat us 2-0 a few weeks back, dont think Southgate disciplines the playerse enough and they have no experience
Stoke, I hate Tony Pulis dont know why he just annoys me so much. Dont think the long throw will be enough to keep em up.
I agree mate,i hate Pulis too and dont know why.That stupid ****** cap is one reason.

My 3:

1. West Brom
  2. Middlesbrough
  3. Stoke
although i think that Newcastle might get relegated in stead of Middlesbrough

I think that newcastle will because looking at their last games... they will get max about 7 points which will not keep them up...
Then I would say West Brom, they are just doomed
Finally I would guess that it would be between Stoke, boro... and maybe hull
but i would say boro... really poor at the moment and need to get points fast to stay up soo

:)

West Brom- Sucks because they play great football. Mowbray would do well at a bigger club

Middlesbrough-Said my feelings about them many a time

Newcastle- have to say Toon should have brought someone decent in when Keegan was sacked. Joe did ok i guess but when he got ill Houghton and Calderwood were nt the people i would want in charge.

Id go as far as to say Newcastle fans are the worst in the country, well the most annoying

West Brom - Just simple not a premiership team, not good enough.

Newcastle - They losing it, the quality not there anymore and with Kinnaar not being there till late april there not going to bounce back.

Middlesbrough or Stoke - Again they both ok teams, but just havent got the cutting edge to win games. Get very lazy.

Houghton is the worst caretaker boss ever. Gatid Hull won a couple of weeks ago at Fulham but yeah they're still low on morale.

I'll say:

Newc, Boro, WBA.

west brome
man u
everton

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Houghton is the worst caretaker boss ever. Gatid Hull won a couple of weeks ago at Fulham but yeah they're still low on morale.

I'll say:

Newc, Boro, WBA.
**** dont even comment on this site u big shitie manc

Back