who's going to get relegated then?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gatid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2K
To be honest im shocked that im only one to have mentioned sunderland, there on a terrible run and cant win away from home and when you look at there home games, man utd, hull, everton and chelsea you cant see many points coming from them

Newcastle
Middlesborough
West Brom
Why are people staying Stoke will go down?! There home form is more than good enough to keep them in the division.

i'm worried bout newcastle. my heart says we will survive but my head says there's not much chance. imagine the sale if we do. the entire first team squad plus few reserves. SALE! SALE! SALE! Everyone must go!!

Owen
Martins
Nolan
Taylor
Coloccini
Bassong
Duff
Jonas
Geremi
Viduka
Smith
Beye
Enrique
Barton

would be quite an interesting challenge on FM if anyone could be arsed settin it up.

Newcastle
Middlesborough
West Brom
Why are people staying Stoke will go down?! There home form is more than good enough to keep them in the division.

Exactly!!!
Couldn't have put it better myself!

And who are our (Stoke's) remaining home games against?
Newcastle, Blackburn, West Ham and Wigan.
+ away games against West Brazil and Hull

I know I might be a tad biased but I'm really surprised how many people are still tipping us to go down!

And I don't get this almost cliche like phrase thats used about Newcastle fans- that they don't deserve this. Stoke supporters have had to put up with years of our famous club being stuck in the old third division. Newcastle fans have been in dreamland for these last few years compared to us Stokies, so I don't get why they don't deserve it??

Anyways my 3 to go down:
18. Newcastle
19. Middlesbrough
20. West Brazil

what you mean by that ? so boro and brom fans to deserve it ?

No fans in the world would deserve to see their club get relegated.

What I meant was Newcastle fans don't deserve to have their club relegated because of the way the club is run.

Back