Whos gona win the scottish first division?

garland442

Reaction score
as far as im concerned the season is already won with jockys signings looking great already(harkins especially)
im a follower and at dens every home game and also travel away games alot
anyone else out here follow the division and have an opinion on it and the outcome this year?

As long as it's someone who will be allowed up. I really want Raith back in the top flight but i cant see that happening

Maybe airdrie will impose some mad rule and gain promotion through someone not having the right stadium criteria! ;)
The head says dundee but the heart say's partick,always had a soft spot 4 them!

I hate to say this, but, either Dunfermline or Dundee...

i think dundee will go up but airdrie will be relegated for the 3rd consecutive time and it isnt a joke

Airdrie deserve go down after Jim Balantyne's antics....

they must be the luckiest team in the world because they got put up when gretna went bust they got put up when you nearly gone bust so it would be fun to see them in a bit of financial trouble because they would become a junior team just like what happened to clydebank, wuold be really funny to see clydebank playing airdrie again because i know a clydebank supporter and he and his mates all want them to go bust just like me

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

it would be fun to see the ton back in the spl again but would need a couple more seats in the stadium cause we only got 5,700 and you need a miniumum 6,000
sadly airdrie have a 10,700 all seater stadium and they would have a rule that youve got to have the letters a.i.r.d.r.i.e in your name

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

harkins played against us and he is the best player in the league so i was surprised some1 like killie didnt sign him or another relegation fighter in spl

p.s he was the 1 who scored and griffis missed about 2 sitters in the ton game

Griffiths should've wait for an offer from Hibs... Going to Scumdee was probably the worst thing he could've done...

One of my friends dad is a new director at Dundee and it has been him investing all the money into the club. Callum melville. So i hope Dundee go up

yeah callum melville has spent alot of money on us this year needs a centre half before the deadline though or we will keep leaking goals all year defence is to sloppy

Il tell his son tomorrow when i see him at school, il tell him to pass that info on to his dad:)

Yeah morton will struggle here is my predidicted table

1.dundee
2.dunfernline
3inverness ct
4.partick thistle
5. Qos
6.morton
7.raith rovers
8.ross county
9.ayr utd
10.airdrie (again!!!)

what do you think

was at the dundee morton game first game of season morton didnt play to badly think safe mid table will be what they acheive dundee need to shore up at the back and stop leaking goals though need big rab back

No one has mentioned ross county seen as i have supported them since the age of about 5 and that they are only 45 minutes away from me i thought i would say how well derek adams has done and they have been superb!!!

My Dad supports Ross County, my Grandfather was born there and him and my Dad used to go to their games. Always keep an eye out for them, done well the past 2 seasons getting promotion and staying up well, hopefully they can make it in into the top division soon.

Aye thats good well im from somewhere further north called brora they have a team but only highland league :D

partick thistle have a sexy kit i think, anyway i dont know much about the SPL but dumfermline are in with a shout

id like to see Dunfermline back in the top flight :)