Who's Got A PS3?

the games that i've got is skate 2 fifa 09 cod waw cod4 topspin gta 4 singstar lol metal gear solid 4 and some i cant remember

Add me m8: Lcwrighty1992
I'll give you a game on fifa or Cod4/Waw sometime if you want.

ive got a ps3 2, got fifa 09,cod5,mgs4,nfs undercover,fif 08,virtua tennis 3,tony hawks project 8,fight night round 3,army of two and copule of others cant mind

PS3's are far better than Xbox 360's Fact.
Infact the only thing that xbox have that is better is the reward system that you get when you complete games.

and pro evolution 2009 is only good on xbox, sooo shocking on ps3 but fifa is better for the past few years anyway, but apart from that ps3 graphics are better 24/7

I'm on PS3. Add me: Benwortholfc. I got PES2009, COD WaW and about 20 other games which I don't play.

I've got Fifa '09 and Resistance 2, both of which I play online quite alot. Add me and i'll give you a game... paulwhitte

Add Me - DevilsYard I Play Call of Duty 4 GTA4 and Gran Turismo 5

PSN= JDY11 , all caps.
games: PES 09 , COD 4 & 5 , GTA IV, Street Fighter IV

had, for over a year but sold it has it had been collecting dust for over 6 months

Psn-Angusssss
Xbox 360-Angusssss
I rarely play the ps3 though not bought a game since Haze, I think that put me off ps3

hey add me my psn is - pistol907, usally playing cod world at war, fifa09, pes09 or modern warfare at the most at the moment

cod 5 is good but the modern warfare game just feels better. The 2 many world war 2 games plus the weapons are not as good on cod 5, am looking forward to cod6 if its anther branch of modern warfare.

yeah cod6 is called Modern Warefare 2 but theyve dropped the call of duty part of the name because they got ****** off that people called it call of duty 5 they wanted it to be cod world at war so yeah thats what i've been told anywhere

mines mitchayo i play fifa 09 rarely, gta 4 occaisionaly cod 4 sometimes cod 5 is nothing on 4 really

i have got 360 and ps3 play both but xbox more even though i like ps3 more just because my mates play xbox more so i do

i have PS3, i rock at FIFA 09, rank 1800 but..... i was 300:D now playing none stop to get back there!!!
PSN---LUKE_MILNER
games- FIFA 09, GTA IV, CoD:4+W@W, R6V2, SvR2009;)

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

nd a lot more btw lol