Who's Happy With The Training?

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
I just read this review and it points to the training system on FM07 as being the weak link in the game.

Does anybody else agree with this? I can sort of see where its coming from in a way - my players stats only grow at the start of the season and towards the end. Ive played about with the schedules but its doesnt seem to change the effects.

Meh the training is ok,I've always left it as it was until recently...I created separate schedules for defenders/mids/attackers, and my strikers in particular have had improved attributes where it matters

Ive got pretty much the same setup: defending, midfield, attacking midfield and strikers. Their stats do seem to grow in patches, but if you look at the attributes on a players profile the graph shows that over the last 12 months (or however long it is) that each particular stat has dropped then grown back to its original position.

have never bothered with training really.....it just confused me....and if i did ever try it went all wrong and players attributes started to drop....

i liked the old training om CM when you could say what they did....like piggy in middle and stuff,,,,,,a whole week of that and sprints neva did anyone any harm.... :D

To be honest i think 06 was a better game all in all. I hope they bring out another update and fix all the silly bugs

I prefer this one that '06 (the game) But i agree with sherry on the training the CM4 training rocked :D

Does anybody drop the training level intenseness during the season? It seems my players stats rise during the first 2 months of the season then drop back to where they were at the end of the previous season.

Just wondered if reducing the amount of training would help sustain the rise in stats and stop them dropping back again.

Sherry ur right again.

I dnt botha changin training on the most recent fm;s cs i jst cudnt do it

Does anybody drop the training level intenseness during the season? It seems my players stats rise during the first 2 months of the season then drop back to where they were at the end of the previous season.

Always happens to me reallllllly annoying because i work so hard on a player then he gets worse that he was to start off with :irked:. What i do now is when they start dropping change the training schedule...that usually works for me.

yer i get em gud then change em back to general training