whos playing fm during covid lockdown

I've gone back to a long term save myself. I had originally started way back with Salford with the aim of taking over either City or United. Took me 8 seasons going via Millwall (and my only relegation they were as good as down when I took over), Wolves, Forintina, Everton (stayed there less than a month) and Inter to finally get the United Job when the unspecial one moved into the director of football position. First task once given the manager's job was to get rid of Jose who's highest league position had been runners up. The club is in a right state with old over paid players and no youth of note coming through. It's going to take a few seasons to sort out the mess.

nice man i gone back to my long term save im currently on 18th feb 2025 most of my team is regens i absolutley love using regens it really motiviates you to get them kicking as a 16 year old to stardom like solskjaer at man utd bringing kids through with world class stars

ive really got a fight on my hands this season tho liverpoool are on my asss but ive never not won a league title since the start so i need to kick on lol

I can't believe my FM2019 save is still giving me so much fun. Currently in the 28/29 season with United and am sitting pretty at the top of the table after having finished second in my first season (that's with two huge clearouts of the dross Jose had collected). It's now Feb and my nearest challengers are Chelsea and Man City (Liverpool are currently 7th). Hopefully I can manage to hang on to the end of the season to gain the club's first title since Fergie left.

League won with two games to spare now on to the FA Cup Final against City can I do the double ...
Of course I can. From a team happy to just qualify for Europe to Double winners in two seasons post Jose. Who's the special one now! :ROFLMAO: