nezza6969

Reaction score
hey guys i just wanted to know who is your Bogey team on your save, every league has a bogey team where no tactic or no amount of fantastic players can handle them.

so for me the teams iv'e managed is Newcastle, Barcelona, Real Madrid, FCP & Monaco but iv'e notice there is 1 team i couldn't manage to win or surprisingly getting no more than 3 shots which were not on target.

and that's

CHELSEA

anyone else have these bogey team.

have your say.

I've had Wigan for many seasons, in a few different FM.
But in my current save, it has been a few seasons that Man City seems absolutely unbeatable for me. Fortunately, AI seems to do a better job at it than I do, and allow me to win titles :D

On my Manchester United save, my bogey team is Tottenham, can't seem to get a win against them.

Wolves save at the moment it's Birmingham, however I've got into the Premier League now so that could change, and hopefully will.

Cardiff for me, always a struggle eheven when i asily beat man u, man city, chelsea etc 5-0

in the old patch i think it was Stoke who were the bogey team

stoke is my bogey team now. last patch was Sunderland...

mine was kettering on old saves....nowadays it's feyenoord

When I played in Germany, no one but Mainz was my bogey team. They almost got relegated every season, but easily managed to win over me every time we met. I had like two draws and the rest were loses.

Spurs and West Ham, Spurs always seem to play really well against me and West Ham tend to steal 1-0 wins against me all the time.

West Brom in my Southampton save, played them like 12 times and toivonen had like 20 goals...

Can't really say i have a bogey team, but I have not managed to beat ManU at Old Trafford so far. That's the closest thing to it.
Also i always struggle to get a 1-0, 2-1 against Cardiff. (I play Chelsea).

In this game it's probably Stoke if anything, they often play extremely well on most saves. On previous games it's always been West Brom, fkn Odemwingie scored 3-4 hat tricks against me on fm12 :/

Stoke City have 5 wins out of 5 against my Arsenal team in a network game. Peter Crouch destroys me every time. Stoke even managed Champions League qualification 2nd season.

hey guys i just wanted to know who is your Bogey team on your save, every league has a bogey team where no tactic or no amount of fantastic players can handle them.

so for me the teams iv'e managed is Newcastle, Barcelona, Real Madrid, FCP & Monaco but iv'e notice there is 1 team i couldn't manage to win or surprisingly getting no more than 3 shots which were not on target.

I agree, Chelsea are mine to :( it sucks cos im LFC

and that's

CHELSEA

anyone else have these bogey team.

have your say.

If anyone's played in Norway it has to be Rosenborg, they always perform poorly in the league but have absolutely insane players for Norway, they've ruined unbeaten seasons for me in the past 5 fm's in my Tromso saves. Words cannot describe my hate for that club...