• PLYMOUTH

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • PALERMO

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Support Arsenal.I just like some teams i wouldnt really say a 2nd team cas you can only have 1 team :p

But i like Alt.Madrid and Portsmouth for some reason lool maybe cas alot of ex Arsenal use to play for them and some still do lol and i like Celtic Irish Connection there :p

And ofc every1 likes abit of Barcalona :p

support arsenal
buuut...also....
italy-roma
spain-at. madrid
france-marseille
germany-schalke

sheff wed my team but i have a soft spot for BURY!!!!!

Has to be West Ham, I live in East London :/

Palermo, dont know why but i always back them at the bookies if they are at home and end up playing as them on FM every year

i like ajax and barca too just for the players they bring thro the ranks

I support Man United, but I have a bit of a crush on Fiorentina

I've got a few soft spots for some teams. Over and above I'm a Celtic fan who until I emigrated to America had a season ticket at Celtic Park. But i've always had a soft spot for Ferencvaros from Hungary, Sporting Lisbon, Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan and Queens Park Rangers. The last one boggles the minds of alot of people because of the name seeing i'm a Celtic fan but hey they are nicknamed the Hoops.:p

loving this thread, my favorite obscure so far, . . . . . . . . palermo, im gonna be them on next game lol!!!!

always been a Hearts fan but i always had a soft spot for Newcastle and AFC Wimbledon since they were horribly destroyed.

Newcastle Fan, follow Gateshead too as I was born there, but my other side is Elgin City, the worst team in Scotland! Purely as I have lived there for 7 years.

arsenal fan but have a soft spot for sheffield wednesday
c'mon the owls!

Last edited:
At one point I followed Dagenham and Redbridge because I lived about 5 minutes from the stadium. Now I've moved that has gone out the window :)

Supported pompey since the age of 5 when I got into football, but always liked peterbrough for some reason. Lol

arsenal fan 2nd team is my home team chelmsford city! a soft spot for lazio!

i support cardiff but have a soft spot for raith rovers and always seem 2 end up at them on fm and even wen im doin well on a game and the job becomes available i seem 2 always have 2 apply lol

am rangers and chelsea but also clyde soft spot
been 2 a few home games and couple away

had some gud players, imrie, harte, bryson, brighton, malone

Oh yeah I also have a love for Palermo. :)

Also, it's weird but for some reason I always like Fiorentina to do well :/